Reviews for Goodbye, Apathy
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012

people need to write more Zailey :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Excellent story - really made me smile. Keep making more - there are loads more cailey stories then there are zailey and zailey lovers should fight back with all the stories they can think of - that are about zailey, or course.
feelslikelove chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
that was beautiful and soo sweet! i loved it!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That was a very sweet story. The way Bailey was feeling was normal I guess, but her saying that she isn't still in love with his brother was surprising. Zack was acting so caring, that was great, it's always nice to see that side of him.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I must see things differently than you do because I didn't find Zack and Bailey to be OOC at all. They have a profound amount of chemistry on the show; it's just never been explored (which I find unfortunate).

While this forum is flooded with love stories (and admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of romance), I must say that this is the most well-written, thought-provoking, and mature love story I've ever read. You have major talent.

Btw, I'm a Zailey shipper all the way! :)
fanficfan78 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I really enjoyed this and thought it was quite beautiful. I was watching the Seven Seas News episode and watching Zack and Bailey fighting couldn't help but think what a cute couple they'd make. Thanks for taking a leap of faith and sharing this with the world. I hope you'll write more Zailey b/c you do it well.
DaydreamerLeo chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Although I usually want Bailey and Cody to be together, I liked this story a lot. It was just so sweet and very well written.

And just in case Bailey doesn't want the Smoothie - I do! :D
ctin939 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
wow this was great : )

i love zailey sories and this justifies that ahah

please check out my Zailey story Suite Life On Deck:Lots Of Love
CraziiCookii chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
wow. this was absolutely fantastic! you did a great job describing both their emotions, and captured the moment perfectly :)

i love zailey, in my opinion they have far more chemistry than cailey ever will :D
S.K. Millz chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Great job. All the best writers do Zailey!
MEGGEM chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This story is so beautiful, well-written, and just perfect all the way around. (That song 'Bloodstream' is a good inspiration- I actually did listen to it!)

You managed to capture Bailey's pain and Zack's hidden intensity in only a one-shot. You should be incredibly proud.

I was really hoping Disney would bring a triangle into the 'So You Think You Can Dance' episode. Of course, they are so pressured by Cailey fans that the canon couple will for sure reconcile, but why can't they let us Zailey fans enjoy ourselves! :)

Plus, I love stories where Zack reveals himself, as a real, caring person. And I can't think of anyone better to do that with than Bailey.

Sorry for the long review, but this story nearly brought tears to my eyes. I hope you will write more Zailey :)

tiger002 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was good. You did a great job of delving into their minds here. I could really picture the scenes wonderfully. This shows how much Zack cares about her, and I agree with Ellie, it was good that all that happened was a dance. One problem I saw was that parts seemed to have too much description that it lost me, mainly the part describing the events of the dance. This is still a great one shot though, and I'm curious to see what else you'll write.
StarLily1Dfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow, I loved reading this! So beautifully written! Vulnerable moments breed deeper thoughts and you show this perfectly here. This line is so totally Zack, it really made smile: "well, he wouldn't actually dive into the ocean, but he would definitely bring her by the gift shop if she was interested in a faux pearl necklace." But, even though it's clear that Bailey and Zack have a chemistry between them, it's also nice that nothing more than a dance happened here. Rushing into something new on the heels of a break-up, as well as the twin brother relationship, are huge complications that would quickly get in the way of anything more intense happening at this stage. Anytime you want to write more, I'll be happy to read! :)
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I really liked this story. The characters did seem a little ooc, but you made up for it with your beautiful writing. The descriptions were great, very vivid, and Bailey's heart break was almost palpable. Very sweet story, even if it was a little angstier than we usually see these characters get!