Reviews for Unsinkable
cl.lee chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Of course! Love isn't boring! SHe is totally, completely wrong a few days ago :)
cl.lee chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Purple suit? That sounds... hideous? But maybe Jasper could pull it off :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Please update soon. You have combined 2 of my faves, titanic and twilight.
HollyShannenForever chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
That was a lovely discussion!
deltagirl74 chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
They're so sweet. I hope they don't end up like Jack and Rose. They need to keep that promise.
TeamTHEFT chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
I'm too lazy to log in haha. Awesome chapter! Also, you should google titanic news. Alots been hapening lately. The cruise, a baby finally identified, etc. :)
LeaChanaliasWendy chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
just cant wait for another chapter to be out! dun worry, your story is perfectly understandable ;)
LemurQueen247 chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK! What more can I say?
HollyShannenForever chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
I'm glad this is on my favorites! I missed it! Sounds great!
TeamTHEFT chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Awww! So cute! Update again soon? This is the anniversary of the Titanic's 100 years of launch.

Andi
Karlica chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Please update
MyRedvines chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
please continue!
MyRedvines chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
awesome )
lemurqueen247 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is one of my favourite fanfics ever and I have throughly enjoyed reading it so far!I love twilight and I find the titanic story so moving, and it is so clever the way you have put them together because as we all know what happens to the titanic in the end, although we do not know who survives, this story feels fresh and vibrant and new. I love the way it is writen and the way you have portrayed the characters and how they are all linked together, with Rose and Esme and Alice and how all their back stories are made up. I also love the character you have turned Jasper into and him and Alices just shouldnt go together, but they do, very well! I enjoy the route this story is taking and how it paning out as their many ways it could go and so many ways you can tell it - so good luck!I dont have any tips as this story is so good apart from dont finish it yet and update! Happy Writing!

I realy enjoy this sort of story that is modern but set in the past, so if anybody knows any more I wiould really apprieate their names, id's etc...thanks x
Ninjababe09 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
This Story is amazing, Truly. I'm sad that there aren't anymore chapters Yet... So, please Update soon!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »