Reviews for Terra Incognito
gryphonsson chapter 1 . 2/27
O_O ...Okay, i gotta admit, this is one of the more interesting Animagus transformation fics I've come across... only one I can think of off the top of my head that beats it is Teeth by hathanhate.
Wanderer in the Night chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
It's so true! People never think outside the box when giving him an Animagus - just the same old lion/griffin/phoenix. Brilliant idea, it made me laugh at the end. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very well done. This was very good. I only recently heard of a Nundu and the idea of Harry being one was very entertaining. The other reviews say do another oneshot and cover the reactions, I agree with them. How Harry reacts to that would be very amusing. Good luck.
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
lol great idea
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I'd love to see a follow up chapter of him attempting to explain this to Dumbledore.
Impstar chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I actually have seen a Nundu animagus Harry. Though is wasn't EXACTLY animagus, he still had the ability to do so.
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh my goodness, the laughs. The bloody laughs. Thank you.
Aljan Moonfire chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I actually have seen Harry become a Nundu before - it was in a story I read ages and ages ago though, so I don't remember what it was called... I think it was a slash pairing with Theodore Nott though...

Never mind, the point I wanted to make was that this actually seems like what could be the start of a really good story, and I'd like to see it continued if at all possible.
anime girl 25.2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i loved it. it was surprisingly funny at the end and i have to admit that after i had finished reading it i got out my copy of fantastic beasts just to look up nundu. on another note i have read fanfics wear harry becomes a phoenix but never one were he becomes a griffin or basilisk i will have to look into reading some.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I wish you went further with this.
jbfritz chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Excellent! s/6172754/1/Freak_of_Nature
Payton-Hale chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
OMG. that was great! i have followed your Naruto stories and thought they were the best example of prefessional writing on this site. but i had no idea that you had gone to the Harry potter fan dom! i was grining like a maniac when i saw you did! thank you thank you thank you!

i thought that this was really well done and i loved the humor you put into the chapter. keep up the writing, i absolutely love your writing style!

Payton
Twylyte chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Hehe. This is both amusing and terrifying. Amusing 'cos, hey, Harry's a nundu. And terrifying 'cos, hey' Harry's a nundu.

Great little ficlet. I'd love to see what happens after this, a second one-shot showing peoples reactions. Maybe even Harry's reaction.

-Twy
hypn0s chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Well i do believe you're right in a way, there IS another story that puts Harry as a Nundu animagus, just another one and i can't remember its name, but it was all about Harry an many possible animagus trasnformations, that said i must say your story has more the surprise kick, i actually believed Harry was turning into a were-leopard or something, never a nundu, nice.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love that last line, That would be an interesting conversation.