Reviews for Terra Incognito
Update this pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssee
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
HAHA, this was very amusing
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
interesting
discb chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
lmao
Gleas chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
LOL Nundu... nice...
gryphonsson chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
O_O ...Okay, i gotta admit, this is one of the more interesting Animagus transformation fics I've come across... only one I can think of off the top of my head that beats it is Teeth by hathanhate.
Wanderer in the Night chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
It's so true! People never think outside the box when giving him an Animagus - just the same old lion/griffin/phoenix. Brilliant idea, it made me laugh at the end. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very well done. This was very good. I only recently heard of a Nundu and the idea of Harry being one was very entertaining. The other reviews say do another oneshot and cover the reactions, I agree with them. How Harry reacts to that would be very amusing. Good luck.
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
lol great idea
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I'd love to see a follow up chapter of him attempting to explain this to Dumbledore.
Impstar chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I actually have seen a Nundu animagus Harry. Though is wasn't EXACTLY animagus, he still had the ability to do so.
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh my goodness, the laughs. The bloody laughs. Thank you.
Aljan Moonfire chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I actually have seen Harry become a Nundu before - it was in a story I read ages and ages ago though, so I don't remember what it was called... I think it was a slash pairing with Theodore Nott though...

Never mind, the point I wanted to make was that this actually seems like what could be the start of a really good story, and I'd like to see it continued if at all possible.
anime girl 25.2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i loved it. it was surprisingly funny at the end and i have to admit that after i had finished reading it i got out my copy of fantastic beasts just to look up nundu. on another note i have read fanfics wear harry becomes a phoenix but never one were he becomes a griffin or basilisk i will have to look into reading some.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I wish you went further with this.