Reviews for Roadtrip games and nightly escapades
Matyroshka chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This is a great story, but I think Edwin and Isabelle should've kissed instead.
artisbeauty chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That is a very humorous twist on the human characters of "Predators". I especially loved the "My Little Pony" joke and the Twilight reference. I am in the same boat with other people who have not noticed that name connection.
CreepingBoNE chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh my GOD! XD

I've GOT to read the next chapter! XD
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
AWWWww! This is so funny and yet so cute too! I love this pairing to death and I'm so glad you turned Isabelle into a goofball here! She sounds so adorable. It's cute how Royce can't help but be attracted to her. :)
reluctantpartner chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Royce really was a complete anti-social DICK in the movie. It was hilarious. XD
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ha! That was sooooo freakin funny and awesome! I never realized the whole Edward Bella thing in the movie til U pointed it out. yay! Royce and Isabelle kissed! I want them together!
Mimi in Miami chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I like eeeeeeett.

Write more?

Calquendaani chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Hahaha, that was a pretty good chapter! Good for a newbie :) Continue soon? Yesh. :)
WolfWarrioress chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
It has been a very LONG time since I have found something on this site that has made me laugh this hard. You are very talented, my friend. This piece is simply BRILLIANT!

Can I ask for an en core?

And I can't be happier with the ending. I was yelling at Royce to kiss her in my head while watching the movie-loudly. I don't think he heard me, for some odd reason. I was so disappointed when he didn't. But I guess it might have been out of character. Hopefully, if there's a sequel, he'll do it then.

But once again, a very well written piece, and I enjoyed reading it, and I look forward to more, if you wish to continue writing it.

-WolfWarrioress