Reviews for The Dark Side of Puppy Love
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 2/16
Ok, so I find Harry's mischivious side really entertaining.

But like last chapter you got a bit confused with the names.

Last chapter you called Vernon "Vernon Dudley" instead of "Vernon Dursley". This chapter you listed three people: "Slytherin, Voldemort and Salazar". Well, you know that Slytherin is Salazar's last name, right?

But I still enjoyed Harry's teasing :)
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 2/16
So...I don't have a problem with reasonable OOCness. For example Voldemort being nicer and loving towards Harry since he remembers his past now is perfectly understandable. Him asking stupid questions is...strange to say the least.

But of course you could argue, that he is still suffering from side effects of the long term charm.

Harry being panicked makes sense. Him suddenly having no problem with people getting killed? Not so much. Him being able to laugh about a killing spree? Not, if it isn't hysteric lauher.

I seriously hope you are not getting offended with all my critic, but I try my best to make my reviews as constructive as possible.

After all isn't one reason for people posting stories here to get ideas on how to improve their writing skill? Just wanna help you out with that.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 2/16
Wow, Voldemort has a serious case of OOCness.

I still like your basic idea though :)

Oh and making Marge a squip does really fit.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/16
How would Lucius know about Horcruxes? Nobody except for Voldemort and Dumbledore should know.

A few words were repeated a bit too often and you confused except with accept, but otherwise good chapter :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/16
Woah! That was...unexpected!

Really good start there :)
Firediva0 chapter 23 . 1/22
Aw!This was so cute! I loved this story, but I hate the fact that we had to skip the lemons...Oh sometime fanfictions regulations get on my nerves.
blacken death chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Spelt angel wrong.
bet that Harry is probably an angle and it's your own brat that's done all the criminal things you say."
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Aww, my second time reading it, wish u made a sequel
Loveless150050 chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
Is their a sequel?
Loveless150050 chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
Lemon drops! Haha
Loveless150050 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
What color are his ears and tail?
godess bubbles chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
awww all three couples were awesome!I liked it!
Pixiecropse chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
cute adorable i can't think of enough words to describe it
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
I love it
RavenLilyLuna chapter 23 . 10/10/2013
awwww, this story is so awesome! i love reading your stories they are always so well written interesting and amazing