Reviews for My Agony of Yours
QUESTioning22 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
this story is great and im so mad i came across it cuz it has been abandoned! sad face
eleventhwarrior125 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
So beautiful! More.
maremarethebear chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Fabulous story. I absolutely love the way you're kind of mixing the Angel and Buffy series. I squee-d a little when I saw "Spike's best friend Doyle" or whatever. Made. My. Day. Write more ASAP!
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
i LOVE it :) i really hope you update soon! im hoping that spike has ago at joyce i reakon that would be cool :) anyway goodluck writing. Ciao. -Sheridan.
Anon chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
Please update soon!Please tell me the guy that is after Buffy does not show up!
FallenPrayers chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
I love this, Hope u update soon :P x
storm-brain chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Interesting concept.

I think your only gaping plot hole is the fact that what they've done could easily have landed them in jail. Attempted murder?

Also, the emotions that would come with killing your friend, and the fact that that would also get them in jail and quite possibly tried as adults for assault and attempted murder.
dorian4465 chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
Please hurry with the next chapter this is one of my favorite stories and i really want to know what happens next
Tsuki916 chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
Great chapter! I was so excited to see a new one had been added! Looking forward to the next one!
Allsnjill chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
Good story. I like he how you made it realistic to the characters by having their hate for one another evolve into something else. I'm excited to se where this goes :-)
LiviaHamlin chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
Loved it! Update soon! I love this story. :)
DamonsFirstGirl chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
so glad u updated. the insight into buffy and spike's past was powerfully told. Very great chapter. glad she is starting to feel safe with Spike. Now the trust can start building.
apple chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
this is so good please update again soon please. I can;'t wait to see what happens next.
Random Person Is Here chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Yay! It's really good. I love updates, by the way. :)
DamonsFirstGirl chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
i love this story. please keep writing. it is so good and can see that it is only going to get better. love where it is leading.