Reviews for Come Sit By My Fire
Kohikari chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
You are an amazing author. I love your work! Setsuna is my favorite character in SM. Keep writing!

-Kohikari*
Strife3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I really like this fic. Your writing is always unique. I kind of agree with you - it seems that the ending of the manga and anime both implies that only Usagi will be happy.. And have her soulmate..

Whics is simply not fair, with so many great caharcters.
jade chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Wonderful story once more! I just had to come check out your other stuff after reading the Cocoon story. (The Michiru one...already forgot the name...) This was also pretty darn sweet and Setsuna/Tomoe is cool in my book! (It just makes Saturn and Pluto...COOLER!)
Spirit-hime chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Wow, quite a different story. I really liked your portrayal of Pluto.
FellWinter chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
That was so good. Finally somebody that disagrees with that destiny is so great. If their existed destinies then free will would be worthless.
Kitahoshi chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
cool fic!I couldn't write something that good , although the couples were a bit odd , but who cares? Anyways , good, very long and such
Amara Kou chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
This was really good, the ending was unexpected!
Seravy chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Some language was quite figurative at times. VERY original and Pluto's sadness was well reflected in this fic. really enjoyed it! the ending really tyied everything together!