Reviews for The saiyans new adventure!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 32 . 1/15
oh please please update soon! This story is so good! I couldnt stop reading this until i finished it. It's been almost 3 and 1/2 years since the last update and I truly would love to know how this ends! PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
So far this is a good start. Just one thing, maybe you could insert a few line breaks when scenes change. Other than that I have nothing else to say except : Keep up the good work
Futuretrunks735 chapter 32 . 8/6/2014
Keep up the good work! And Goku I got a better joke How many Saiyans does it take to screw in a light bulb...? Not you! And also *Whispers to Kakashi* I have another Justu for you But it requires the both of us it's an improved version of the Hidden Finger Justu. It's called Double Hidden Finger Justu Two Thousand years of pain and death but it'll be on... Hmmm Goku *Me and Kakashi Comes running up behind Goku* DOUBLE HIDDEN FINGER JUSTU TWO THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN AND DEATH! *Both of us pokes Goku in the A** as he goes flying through the air Holding his butt* Now you know how Ninja Murasaki felt when he slammed onto your power pole! *Turns to Everyone and Wispers to them while Vegeta is taking a nap* I have a Video that Bulma captured of Vegeta Years ago. *Goes to The computer and goes to youtube and plays Vegeta Macho Man *Vegeta and his past selves dancing to Macho Man. and everyone laughs as Vegeta wakes up from his nap and walks in as i try to turn off the Monitor but Vegeta pushes my out of the way and screams as he watches it and Punches me in the gut*. It was worth it. *Passes out*
sportytc chapter 32 . 4/10/2014
please can you carry on with this and finish please, i would love to finish the story completely.
patrick goodale chapter 32 . 3/29/2014
are you going to continue this i loved this story and would be uber excited to read more please reply on my facebook wich is patrick goodale and it will have the angel of death on it friend me
t chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That wasn't long
Vegito chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
best narutoxdbz crossover ever .please finish it.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Do what u wanna do its your story make it how u want it made
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I like the story for the most part. Seems that you have either over estimated naruto verse ability lvls or under estimated dbz's. The only thing about snake face that would truly challenge any many fighting character from dbz would be his ability to escape.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
instead of making naruto much stronger vegeta should be made weak with no transformation
Ultimate Alcatraz chapter 32 . 9/21/2013
AWESOME STORY!

love the comedy and the action in the fights.

But one question: when are you going to update?

I'm dying here!
WalkersCrown chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
i thought you would have made naruto's hair red since him being saiyan wud mean he looks the same when he transforms. So i figured he would have had his mothers hair which is more acceptable in a saiyan sense. but oh well!
Nero 'the devil claw' sparda chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
hey can you tell us the pair ups so we know who to root for
Guest chapter 32 . 7/13/2013
Update u monkey or ill shoot up your feet while screaming dance author dance
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2013