Reviews for Reminiscence
RayneEthelwulf chapter 20 . 5/29/2011
CONGRATS! on graduating! Welcome to the world!
Rosethorn chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
I love Thanes recrutment mission.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
I always thought that little cat/mouse dialogue was smexy. Yup, a Thane fan buahaha!
RayneEthelwulf chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
I like reading what people write about what Thane thinks of Shep before he actually meets her. It's interesting thing to see.

I enjoyed the line "Very few have managed to live through one of her infamous raids."-Looking forward to more :)
Rosethorn chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
That was cool how you wrote in his point of view.
ChiChi-O chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
She is awesome, aint she? Anywho I love this story, who's point of view is next? Can't wait to see, please update soon
Rosethorn chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Is thane coming up? Sorry i love thane.
Kudara chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
So give her a second drabble?
pepoluan chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
One word about this chapter: Awesome!

You got Jack's thoughts truly well. Maybe more insults, but the pattern is down pat.

Great job! Looking forward to the next team member(s) :)
pepoluan chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Short as it is, that 1-word paragraph succinctly framed Grunt's personality well. I give you a standing applause!

I wish later on you'd revisit that "Weak." statement when Grunt reminisces about Shepard.

Carry on! :)
pepoluan chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Short... Miranda should show more of her sexy anger though :)

oooooo Grunt's up next, yay! Almost can't wait :)
pepoluan chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
Daaamn! Nice writedown of Okeer's thoughts!

Um, the story is straying from the title, though... I never thought Grunt was part of Project Lazarus...
pepoluan chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Nice writing down of Jacob's thoughts. Although it is slightly too 'technical' and 'formal' to my liking. E.g., "according to our database"... eh? I recommend you put it like this "from what I've seen in the database", or even "I've read the database on her". Feels more organic.

You also managed to paint Cerberus in a more 'positive' way, offering an explanation that Cerberus is branded xenophobic due to the xenophobic people within, but not the actual motive of the organization itself.

I've peeked on the next chapter, and I see you'll next expound on the thoughts of Garrus. Will you keep doing that the whole length of your story? If so, I have to admit that it will be an interestingly fresh way to write a fanfic.
pepoluan chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
You wrote Shepard's anger nicely. But it should be more angsty. In my opinion, this chapter sounds more like apathy instead of deep-down disappointment.

And two mistakes that I remembered: "too" instead of "to", and "charge" instead of "chart".
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Just noticed your story. The first chapter *is* beguiling enough for me to keep reading.

Nothing lacking for this prologue, as far as I can tell. Maybe more substantial review on the next chapters.