Reviews for Redemption and Faith
xDeathAngelx chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
More more moreeeeeeee please
mythzzrosenov chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
pls update soon...this story is different.
QueenElsaSalvatore chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
I think that Bella is a supernatural magnet she just keeps attracting vamps
Lady Skyelite chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I really wish you had fnished this story,it started out fantastic. If you would conider continuing it,I would be grateful. or, if you have moved it to another site, please let me know which one, so can find it there. Thank you, Lady Skyelite
NatalieLynn chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I just found this and really like what you have so far. It's been a while since you updated last. Do you plan on continuing it? I hope so.
today.not.tommorow chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
continue plz
Nissa-Cullen chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I've just read your story and I'm really liking it so far. I look forward to finding out more about what's been going on with Bella and what all Alice has been hiding.
Roxy Whitlock chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
love it longer chapters
slc6548 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Really good start - looking forward to more.
AriesFireQn chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Good start, very interesting, looking forward to Alice and edward getting the smackdown they deserve
WantJasperspeen chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Please update quick? I am dying here as you left a giant cliffie and it is only chap3! please tell us what happens when Jasper and Emmett find out about Bella?
fallunder chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
loved it
fallunder chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Engaging well written first chapter.
mama4dukes chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I'm really liking this story. I'm glad that Bella and Rosalie were able to come to a truce of sorts after Rose shared the story of her turning. Bella looks like she could really use a friend. In fact, it looks like Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper need Bella in their lives and vice versa.
rerose1975 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Interesting, I haven't seen one start off with Rosalie like this... I like it!