Reviews for A Shadow Minder
Teagarden chapter 6 . 1/1
Great stories! Julian is such an awesome character and it's fun to read your ideas of what might be going through his head during these scenes :)
arcangeldjr chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Julian is totally the Number One Fanboy. You have nice style and voice to your writing. Very witty- and this is fantastic fanfiction for this series. Usually not written with intelligence at all (but in the authors' defense, the books are almost fanfiction in themselves, right?)
InterestingCorpse chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
More, please! Me likey (I'd honestly try for something a little more succinct and relevant except I've had wine and my mind is fuzzy).
Mikon Youji chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
I'm reading this darn beautiful fic for the third time now (because it's so awesome I can't even think straight) and I still cannot get over irrationally wishing that Julian were REAL! I mean, I don't think I'd like the idea of some creepy shadow guy stalking me or threatening to kill me or any of that, I'm not some crazy masochistic weirdo...but he's just so *sigh*. He's so badass and awesome that you can't NOT love him.

So yeah, please update soon!
Mikon Youji chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I absolutely adore this story so far, you delved real deep into the inner workings of Julian's twisted desolate mind and illustrated that just because he LOOKS like a sixteen year old boy doesn't mean he THINKS like one. The way you portray his character is just phenomenal, I must say.

Anyway, keep up the good work amigo :)
Kayleigh chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I love this this is awesome you must keep going!
Redheadbookworm chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
My mom read and saw the movie warm bodies she really liked it and I want to see it but my dad hates zombies anyways back to what I wanted to say, I like your storys and you should write more. Off topic Anythinf a bettr love story than twilight(no offense to people who like twilight but I hate it)
ForeverDelighted chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Amazing story! You captured Julians personality dead on!
Juan Valjuan chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Gah! You are awesome! Seriously there are not enough stories for the FG fandom, and definitely not enough Julian/Jenny stories. I love this series and I think that you should update it again.
ReNobody chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Eeekk! I absolutely love this! Continue!
mysticrox123 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
So I go on my story alerts, looking for something to read, when I stumble across this. At first I had no idea what the fic was, and had admittedly forgotten all about it. But I thought, as it was a FG fic, I'd better take a look.

And then I remembered I used to quite like this story- and I still do. The new chapter was very good.

Ha, don't be so hard on yourself, your older stuff is fine. But I know how you feel- I have stuffing here from when I was 13 too, and lets just say my writing style has changed dramatically three years on.

But still, welcome back, and I look forward to any more updates in the future :)

mysticrox123
LimitedEternity chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
*Tips head to the side* Omfg you're alive?! I had forgotten all about this story. And although I was younger as well when you wrote this story, obviously, I remember quite liking it. I put it on alert after all. So don't be so hard on yourself. I did and still enjoy being able to peak into his mind, but I can't wait to see how you tweak your other chapters.
ILoveReading96 chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
TROLLING IN THE DEEL XD LOLLL Julie Julie Julie! I do like you as a love drunk moron. GAHAHAHA
AriadneIS chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Wow. I have to say it. Wow.

Not only have you vanquished the demon of "Julian's personality" that I argue with on a daily basis, you made me jump up and squeal as I was reading. Ariadne newsflash - I. Don't. Squeal. Except I just did.

And though I know that one review isn't going to convince you to update any faster, I figured you'd like it anyway - and the writing is DEFINITELY worth a few seconds to tell you. May I recommend the scene in the Chase at senior prom? Where Jenny thinks he's about to kill her and says "just get it over with" and Julian just says "all right" and kisses her? My second favorite bit, after the cave.

PLEASE KEEP WRITING, or - since as a fellow FG fanfic writer, I also can command a Julian - Julian will... hmmm. Nothing Julian could do to you would be punishment. OK, when you DO update, I'll send my Julian to pop up and hug you when you least expect him!

Great job! KEEP WRITING OR NO JULIAN!
AriadneIS chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Wow. Just... Wow. THIS IS REALLY GOOD! Keep writing!