Reviews for Naruto Invoke: Overdrive
That guy chapter 5 . 3/21
You sir must know how disgusted I was when I read that piece of monstrosity (Hinata's ceremony thingy). Though I hate it, it gives naruto a reason to kill that slimy bastard. Please never write something like that again, but for the story and writing skills you, sir, are a genius.
KingKal chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
So I assume Chin-Xi is basically China? The history seems similar and the Zodiacs are Chinese. And I'm guessing that Tenten is the missing princess of Chin-Xi based on the fact that her clothing has a Chinese style and it was mentioned she had a dark past.

Also, I just realised, since Hinata is a Demon Slayer who hunts down Makians and Jinchuuriki, will a conflict between Hinata and Naruto happen later on in the story?
MYK-ON chapter 52 . 3/17/2014
The slap, really if it. Were me the next thing ten ten would of got would be a fight
leonvongolaeleventh chapter 32 . 2/4/2014
You have pu zabuza instead of tabun a twice
MPChess chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Error in this chapter: Both Ukataka and Roushi are listed as the 6 tails... Pretty sure Roushi was the 4 tails _
heavydestro chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
The 5 tail is a whale horse i think
CrazyScythe chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Where is Gai amd Lee in the 'notable Jonin and Genin' section of the AN? The Flames of Yooooouuuuthhhhhh...you know.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
I am starting to dislike your version of Ninja... especially the Kunoichi part sure it may have happened in the past but it was not a requirement for them it was a OPTION other ways a Kunoichi operated other than seducing their targets was poisoning, stealing, information gathering, or flat out killing them while their targets slept, were left unguarded for even a second.
petrify chapter 35 . 6/25/2013
That's was a pretty lame way to kill off zabuza and haku. A gun? Really?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mydemonsangel chapter 45 . 6/15/2013
Not going to lie, I normally HATE cross overs, yet the way you are writing this not only has me not wanting to stop, but on the edge of my seat wondering what the hell you are throwing out next! Keep up the great work! And if you ever need a beta let me know, I'd love to read more stories like this!
Winter Kitsu chapter 32 . 4/26/2013
You might want to know that you mixed the name of Tazuna and Zabuza a little during the fight
youngneil chapter 63 . 3/15/2013
Awesome story all around, now headed to the sequel.
Guest chapter 62 . 3/1/2013
That was an awesome story, really well done.
Guest chapter 58 . 2/27/2013
Oh, boy, doesn't he know about overconfidence and it's effect on one's life expectancy.