Reviews for Red Velvet
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 8 . 11/18
This is a fantastic story, but Zim is really pissing me off. He's such a dick, especially to his own kid. And to Dib. I know Zim is Zim and we love him to death I really hope you continue this story soon, it's the first one i've been willing to read with mpreg and them having a child in the beginning. Im not big on OCs but I absolutely adore Cyan, she's precious. I like your insight on Zim and Dib's relationship especially when comparing the past to the present and how much things have changed. Definitely one of my favorites in the IZ fandom so far, you're awesome
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 8 . 10/6
Omg, this is soooooo amazing! This chapter made me so horny/happy! :) Mmmm... ZaDR...

Hmm! I wonder what Zim's planning. I'm very curious to see how this plays out, I honestly don't know what to expect.
ngrey651 chapter 8 . 10/5
He's not even going to TRY?! At all?!

I think the fate of billions of people trumps the right to have sex. Jesus. I am so sick of stories in where Zim just gets away with atrocities and Dib does NOTHING. They're so overplayed and misanthropic.
titanicdragon chapter 8 . 10/4
Please don't kill Cyna
Damn it, I don't even like mpreg but this is one of the few I can read and I'm sad this will probably never be finished.
ZiM chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
ZiM chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I love this...But I would not leave my OWN SMEET BEHIND WHEN I DESTROY THE PLANET! LIES!
Autumnvicky chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
I don't need the rest of the story to know what will happen. Zim would destroy Earth, and Cyan. Dib will never forgive him, and Zim will eventually realize things won't go back to normal ever again.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
This is a very interesting premise! I'd love to see where you had planned to take it from here...

Also- congrats on being the first Preg!Dib story that I've read, and managing to make the method of it as realistic as something like that can get!
Cindy Cerberus chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
I have some many questions...
But I'll keep them to my self and just yell at you, okay?

Hurry up! Finish the story already! I need to know! Update! Do something! Just write!
laciva6 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Seriously liking this story so far. Keep up the good work and update soon!
S.mel chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter
Sapphico chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
continue? :3
G-dot chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Woot! First time in ages I see this fic again but it's still minty good.

I like your Zim because he's nasty, domineering, and an overall jerk. He's like that from the cartoon and you don't change him.

Hope to see more soon. :)