Reviews for Red Velvet
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
This is a very interesting premise! I'd love to see where you had planned to take it from here...

Also- congrats on being the first Preg!Dib story that I've read, and managing to make the method of it as realistic as something like that can get!
Lord Sergeant Sarcasm chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
I have some many questions...
But I'll keep them to my self and just yell at you, okay?

Hurry up! Finish the story already! I need to know! Update! Do something! Just write!
laciva6 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Seriously liking this story so far. Keep up the good work and update soon!
S.mel chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter
Skelegirl chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
continue? :3
G-dot chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Woot! First time in ages I see this fic again but it's still minty good.

I like your Zim because he's nasty, domineering, and an overall jerk. He's like that from the cartoon and you don't change him.

Hope to see more soon. :)
lamiabeauty chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
This is very good so far, I look forward to seeing some more Zim and Dib interaction.
Ashley chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Don't know if you remember, but I wrote you a review a few months ago saying I was working on some fan art for you for this story. I just wanted to update and let you know it's almost complete. I'm really sorry for the delay, but I've been so busy with work and my own personal stuff that it got pushed to the back of my mind and I only just remembered it when I saw you last updated this. Again, I'm sorry for the wait and I'll let you know as soon as it's finished!

On another note, this story just keeps getting better and better. I love how damn IC it is! I have so many scenes I want to draw, and I hope more keep popping up. Thanks for updating and take care!
TheBadsun chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
UPDATE SOON! This was is really good ! Im looking forward to more and finding out why zim doesnt like cyan Dx overall this isvery interesting!
nousvomous chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
you're amazing... i love you so much...

you must continue this. please?

PV
Yunnie95 chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
This is going great! I loves it :D Yay Gaz is in this chapter :3
Skreech chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Whoa, this is so cool! I love Cyan, she doesn't seem like all those regular wrench in the stories. I love Zim and Dib's relationship. So... something awesome.
Obsessive Devotion chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Loved Gaz! You exceeded my expectations as to how you were going to present her. Loved it! And I so bet she's seeing Tak, haha, who else would it be? ;D

Their relationship is messed up, but still...you know they care about each other. I love how Gaz showed it, in her own roundabout way. And Dib just blurting everything out to her, unable to not. Poor guy. He really needs some friends. D: Oh, bring Dwicky in! Hah! Well...on second thought, don't. That'd probably send Zim (and Cyan's?) jealously through the roof.

I'm so, so, so, SO anxious for the next chapter! I have a bad feeling for Zim that this is NOT going to go the way he wants, hah! But, who knows? Dib may get distracted...again. Either way, it's going to be interesting and I can hardly wait! -teeters on edge of seat-

I am SO thrilled you continue to write for this story. Thank you so much!
My Name Is Jane Doe chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Another great chapter, and the suspense is killing me! I can't wait to see what is going to happen, and I'm glad this is a long story, because I love reading them piece by piece, then taking a day to just read it all at once when it's finished. This story really is going along great. I love the interaction between Dib and Gaz and how they show, although minute, care and concern for each other. Cyan is adorable as always, and it's so cute the love that she and Dib share. The story is going wonderfully, and I can't wait until the next chapter :)
demonlifehealer chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I like that way you wrote Gaz and it's awesome that she's a lesbian. Is she with Tak? I love Tak's straight forward way of talking. It was cool that she listened and then basically stated what was wrong. I like that she doesn't coddle Dib. I can't wait for the next chapter because we finally get to see some Zim/Din interaction by themselves! Please update soon!