Reviews for Red Velvet
dreamlesswinter chapter 8 . 5/28
You should put a warning in the description that you left this story unfinished. :( I hate wasting time reading a story that is marked as complete but is unfinished.
chibissima chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
it is too much to hope that you will continue this (and maybe other stories), or just write a chapter where you write the way you wanted to finish the story, right? (ç_ç) sob
My apologies, but I'm too curious to know how this will end
That werid guy chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
I really don't know what to say.
I really don't have a reaction.
The only reaction I have is one I've been saving for something like this.
*My reaction to Asriel in my first pacifist run*
T-T
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
This is a fantastic story, but Zim is really pissing me off. He's such a dick, especially to his own kid. And to Dib. I know Zim is Zim and we love him to death but...no. I really hope you continue this story soon, it's the first one i've been willing to read with mpreg and them having a child in the beginning. Im not big on OCs but I absolutely adore Cyan, she's precious. I like your insight on Zim and Dib's relationship especially when comparing the past to the present and how much things have changed. Definitely one of my favorites in the IZ fandom so far, you're awesome
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Omg, this is soooooo amazing! This chapter made me so horny/happy! :) Mmmm... ZaDR...

-HBWD
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Hmm! I wonder what Zim's planning. I'm very curious to see how this plays out, I honestly don't know what to expect.
SaintHeartwing chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
He's not even going to TRY?! At all?!

I think the fate of billions of people trumps the right to have sex. Jesus. I am so sick of stories in where Zim just gets away with atrocities and Dib does NOTHING. They're so overplayed and misanthropic.
titanicdragon chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
Please don't kill Cyna
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Damn it, I don't even like mpreg but this is one of the few I can read and I'm sad this will probably never be finished.
ZiM chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
...Beautiful...ZIM COMANDS YOU TO MAKE CHAPTER 8!
ZiM chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I love this...But I would not leave my OWN SMEET BEHIND WHEN I DESTROY THE PLANET! LIES!
Autumnvicky chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
I don't need the rest of the story to know what will happen. Zim would destroy Earth, and Cyan. Dib will never forgive him, and Zim will eventually realize things won't go back to normal ever again.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
This is a very interesting premise! I'd love to see where you had planned to take it from here...

Also- congrats on being the first Preg!Dib story that I've read, and managing to make the method of it as realistic as something like that can get!
Cindy Cerberus chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
I have some many questions...
But I'll keep them to my self and just yell at you, okay?

Hurry up! Finish the story already! I need to know! Update! Do something! Just write!
laciva6 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Seriously liking this story so far. Keep up the good work and update soon!