Reviews for Wand Cores
cerulean369 chapter 49 . 3/24
Oh my. I don’t have the proper words to describe how magnificent this story your have written is. The gut wrenching character you have written as Tom Riddle, the scared conniving dangerous beautiful boy. Simply amazing. Your writing is truly a treasure. I can only hold out hope that you will come back one day and finish this master piece of yours. I hope your doing well and staying safe during these crazy times. Thank you for sharing this story, it’s truly been a gift to read. :)
cerulean369 chapter 7 . 3/23
Oh my. Gellerts letter to Dumbledore, my eyes are watery. Your writing is beautiful.
Kamiko chapter 49 . 1/15
I hope you finish this some day, it's the best one I've read.
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 49 . 10/30/2020
I reread this story every now and then and it's always a wonderful experience! If you ever decide to complete it it would be amazing! None the less I hope you are doing fine in general.
JM0RIARTY chapter 49 . 7/12/2020
aww it's been years since this is/ was updated... hope you're doing okay with all that's going on right now
would love to know how it will end but I know and I understand real life has priority.

JM
Maddie86 chapter 49 . 6/26/2020
Brilliant and interesting story! I've been totally hooked for days now! I hope you'll be able to finish this one day! I'd love to see how you imagined the ending :)
CaBuckeye chapter 6 . 6/12/2020
I wonder how long it will take for Mr. Brilliant to realize that Harry is either a seer [not very likely] or from the future [most likely].

"Was Voldemort ever a child?" Only as much as you were, Harry.
Guest chapter 49 . 3/27/2020
I come back and check this fic and re read every year. Please come back to finish if you can, it's an incredible piece of work.
Nis chapter 49 . 2/24/2020
This is my favourite piece of fiction made by a fan.

It has been ten years since I started reading around here, and I have lost count of just how many pieces I have devoured. Some, however, I find timeless, unforgettable. I can easily quote a line or two from this piece.

I read Wand Cores a couple of times a year. Why? Because I am simply obsessed. Tom's character is more than believable, his journey is as beautiful as it is painful. May I also confess I return year after year in hope of finding an update? Almost ritualistic, me.

I have no idea of who you are. Not sure if you lost interest (of if you are even alive, mind you) or maybe it is just life? It is always a matter of life and death, is it not?

I just wanted to tell you I love this, in this humble and very first review of mine, incomplete as it is.

Just, thank you.
evil-in-a-prom-dress chapter 2 . 2/14/2020
that moment when your so OP you travel through time, just because you dreamed about it
evil-in-a-prom-dress chapter 2 . 2/14/2020
Bro, this introductory paragraph is legendary. Like, dude, its positively epic.
Esmeralda Riddle chapter 1 . 12/21/2019
2/3 of the 1st ch.: How to insult everyone sophisticatedly 101...
Annnd...All work and no play... Makes dumbles a dull boy...ha ha ha ...
Guest chapter 49 . 12/4/2019
Been 5 years and i still have faith. I check in every year and reread it all. Its great still. Have FAIIIITH. One day.
StoriesMakeLife chapter 16 . 11/12/2019
This is really cool. Too bad the story seems abandoned. But yay on the believable theory; and yay on a realistic slow burn.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 25 . 10/5/2019
This greatly reminds me of a certain fight from Naruto, eerily so. I dunno if that was intentional but I thought it was kinda hilarious.
2,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »