Reviews for Wand Cores
Guest chapter 46 . 4/21/2014
You are an amazing writer !
Guest chapter 39 . 4/20/2014
Pure genius I read your story in one day and I hope you will write your own book one day I would certainly buy it(;
Everything is amazing bravo!
alexis90 chapter 47 . 4/18/2014
loipon agaphmenh mou, I just completed reading this fanfiction. APPLAUSE!
first of all...you story is to f***ick amazing. plot, characters and writing.
is the best tom i have meet in a ff. he is just like i would like him to be. with a sick mind. and i love his character development. so good.
third.i was always whispering "dat goddess" or "i love her" etc for the author (aka you). a visit on your profile and i read you are greek...you made me so proud. also...i am so jealous of your english...you use so perfectly fitting words to describe toms thought. not even j k rowling could so it better;)

i hope to see soon a new update;)

ta filia mou:*
Invaders Say Ni chapter 47 . 4/17/2014
I don't usually review, but since I liked this so much, I thought I'd break my usual rule. I started reading this in hopes of slash, but stayed for the fabulously detailed plot. One of the best Tom Riddle/Harry Potter fics I've read in a while, great job!
Adycat chapter 47 . 4/11/2014
I am the kind of person who reads and never reviews, but I wanted to let you know that it took me 3 tries to start reading your fic. The 1st person pov put me off at first, but then I gave it a chance and was hooked by the 2nd chapter. I must say, your writing is absolutely fantastic. Tom is a hard character to write properly and your characterization of him is at the top of my list. Few fics really get him right and you really do him justice. Kudos
Vanessa Oliveira chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I'd be lying if I said I'm not looking forward to the next chapter. The story is simply addictive, the little details and the way you write so simple and clean. Are some of the best writers I have ever found
Zggs chapter 47 . 3/29/2014
I'm anxious for the next chapter as things are getting quite interesting!
Allie chapter 47 . 3/25/2014
Firstly, your style is so clear and elegant. It's really easy to read and enjoy :)

But mostly, the plot is really clever and has me hooked! I feel like I've walked into this about halfway in and the plot is really starting to kick off after you lay the foundations for the individual characters and their relationships so now it can only develop and get more interesting!

In short, your story is special and I'm glad you've decided to share it with us. I'll happily await the next installments _ hope you have a great time writing!
Something Unpretty chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Let me just say before I continue that you are a very sophisticated-sounding writer. I can honestly say that there is no word in the American dictionary that is typically parroted at me that I won't know or be able to find the meaning to. In this chapter, there are words that I've never seen before, and though I can understand their meaning without even trying, that amazes me. And the way you write them in so seamlessly is brilliant. You're most likely one of the best authors I've ever found. Maybe even the best so far. Mostly because you write, again, in a very sophisticated way, and still seem to have some sort of sense of humor, and manage to keep the amount of information to a point where we have a lot, but not too much or enough to bore us.

I would take my hat off to you if I had one, and congratulate you on this fine piece of literature, assuming that it stays in this way for the rest of the story. Hopefully, it will.
Byakugan789 chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Oh god the insanity. I hope Grindelwald just up and leaving doesn't stop the war. As bad as things got, especially with the concentration camps, you were right with your early assessment, The world NEEDED WW2, if for nothing else than an abject lesson. Personally i focus more on the technological proceeds though.

I must admit to curisoity though, How is Harry surprised having found this in Tom's mind when he'd already gotten pretty much the entire story from the old caretaker.
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Well... that's certainly one way to go about it. Interesting how you're relating him to Ariana.
Byakugan789 chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Y'know... You hardly have to kill him to stop him, and with such an obvious monster morals shy easily from the chopping block. Why not take him out with a mix of Albus and Gilderoy Lockhart? Use the thrice weekly 'advanced transfiguration lessons' to bury Tom under so many layers of compulsions and memory charms that he's not only a completely different person and unable to break them, but not even willing to try? True, a rather ruthless and almost monstrous plan in of itself, but it wastes less talent than simply murdering the son of a bitch and instead of becoming a ravaging dark lord you can tie compulsions to his core that trigger a dopamine release whenever he sees someone smile because of him, or drives some girl to orgasm. It'd be brilliantly ironic if nothing else.
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
I think you're over estimating Molly Weasley, considering two of her sons moved out of the house and to entirely different countries and even continents immediately upon graduating and three others also moved out at the first opportunity. Add to that her relation ship with Arthur is self admitted to have been based off a number of love potions in her fifth year... well. I think Tom would probably kill her in short order.
Byakugan789 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Humble-Bore huh? funny, cept that he's neither humble nor boring. More like annoying and arrogant. Though i do find it surprising how Harry could have not understood that being Patronizing wouldn't have made Tom despise him.

Honestly the best thing either of them could do for the wizarding world is to find themselves a wide collection of intelligent, independent and creative women and become suave and debonaire sluts producing bastards left and right. Inbreeding and low population is most of what's killing the wizarding world, so the best way to combat it would be outsourcing, either to other countries purebloods, or the local muggles.
Rape was a fairly common thing among the death eaters according to JKR's interviews, hints in the books and the expansive writings of fanon, just don't have riddle and his followers kill the girls this time around. If he's so desperate to improve the quality of magic and those who use it, there's little better way to go than proper nonviolent eugenics.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
A shame he thinks so lowly of slughorn. I always considered him the best modle JKR had written for what a slytherin SHOULD be. Perhaps not the bloated corpulence, but the general attitude, aptitude, power and behind the throne ambition.

Albus teaching assistant? Why? Far better to save them from Binns. Exorcise his ghostly ass and make the class vaguely interesting. It also opens up the possibility of teaching 'older' and esoteric branches of magic such as wandless casting, legillimency, Occulemncy, and blood magic. There are so many uses for blood, and so few of them are actually the horror movie, biblical nastiness of human sacrifice, virgins and demonic summoning.
1,867 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »