Reviews for Wand Cores
nemo chapter 49 . 9/30/2014
your fanfic is really well writen. You can truly feel how deep you know the world created by J.K Rowling.
please, carry your project up to the end
L's Cappuccino chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Dammit Tom, Think in normal words! Lol
Amber Jack chapter 49 . 9/20/2014
This is really good. I am very impressed. Hope to see more.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Seems interesting. It could use a bit of cleaning up, though.
eyann85 chapter 49 . 9/14/2014
So bloody Epic! I've had this sitting in my To Read file for 4mths and I'm hating myself for not reading his previously ... Im this is seriously the moselt Unique take on the HP world I have ever read, and also the most awesome ... I'm kinda in love with Your GG/AD I haven't read a story with them so much in actual character and GG still likable. I also love Mithras Lovegood ... I also saw the artwork for his character, so Fraken hot, kinda hoping we get to see he point of view of the Epicness of HP/TR.

Anyway seriously love your work, always hoping for more awesomeness !
SilverShadow123 chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
OMG THIS IS SO NICE. And thank you for giving me a somewhat traumatized and yet salvageable Riddle, you don't really read those very often.

So so so, can Riddle, like, grow feelings for Harry first cause really that would be so much nicer and kind of cuter but I'm sure he would also make it somehow the creepiest thing I've ever seen but, looking at it realistically, it's kind of the more probable thing, you know?

I mean, Riddle will see Harry as something to strive for, and he admires him right? So, once they unfailingly spend more time he might actually grow to like him more. And Harry, meanwhile, is wary of Riddle because of his questionable sanity which, admittedly, is not exactly ideal for a relationship. Plus they're sort of teacher-student right now and I'm pretty sure Harry has tighter morals than that. Add to the fact that Harry was once in a relationship with Ginny and has experienced liking the opposite sex, plus the fact he's a war-torn warrior and the somewhat unnecessary fact that Riddle of the future will kill his parents and try to kill him he, well, he has more than enough reasons to NOT pursue a relationship with Riddle. Plus he's technically older than him. At least in this timeline. And the Riddle he knows is older than him by about 50 years so, yeah ... Not exactly very good factors of him liking Riddle first.

On the other hand, Harry is the first person to see through Riddle's mask, the first to be magically stronger than him, the first to actually threaten to kill him, and the first one to actually care about what may happen to him a to tell him he doesn't need to be perfect, at least in front of him. Now, add up those factors and forcibly spent time with the "green man" then, well ... I can totally see Harry become Riddle's new love interest/obsession.

So is Riddle gonna like Harry first? I haven't read ahead yet but I really want this to happen, and I know I'm a late reader but can you PLEASE tell me who likes who first and what chapter? That's all I'm asking so PLEEEEEEAAAASSE
Tmrdllelvr1256 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I love this story. I'm am absolutely dying to know what happens next. Please, please, PLEASE review. You are very gifted. I'm jealous. Lol.
x-Rabid-Llama-x chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Oh my god.
That... I can't even...
I'm crying now. The well incident was horrifying and I can just imagine all the trauma... You have some disturbing dreams ._.
And then... Well, I've never thoughtvof Harry's life like that, but that's also.. so.. sad.
You have a way with words that just pulls at my heartstrings. I'm still in shock.
masonsmith chapter 49 . 8/25/2014
This is an awesome story despite the grammatical and spelling errors it is still a very worthwhile read and entrancing. I appreciate the realness you manage to put into the reactions o the characters and I really hope you continue to write.
love00dark chapter 40 . 8/15/2014
me gusta tanto eres uno de los mejores escritores que e tenido la oportunidad de leer, gracias por estos capitulos
Anastasia chapter 49 . 8/13/2014
Wow... this is an amazing story. You truly have talent as a writer and I enjoyed every moment of this beautiful piece of art. Keep up the good work! I loved Tom's mental evolution throughout the story... it was very well put together! I cannot wait until the next chapter! You've got me hooked! I wish you best of luck with this fic and with the difficult parts of your life. :) Stay strong!
Chim Cheree chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
I don't really understand this. At the time Dumbledore put on the ring his death was sealed - thus he died according to the theory you introduced, didn't he? At that time Harry had not yet sworn to obey Dumbledore, so Dumbledore was not the master of the cloak. Harry swore to obey Dumbledore the night they went after the horcrucx. This would mean the cloak accepted Dumbledore as its second master that night. But according to your theory Dumbledore had already "died" when he put on the ring and couldn't acquire mastery over the cloak afterwards. Or was Harry's passive acceptance of Dumbledore's guidance enough to for the cloak and a spoken vow was not necessary? Really interesting idea btw.
Chim Cheree chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
"my childhood ideals of dictatorial grandeur." or "despite his (Harry's) relatively simple mind" Got to love your Tom for stuff like this. The Christmas presents and how they are received show how well you know your characters, I don't think I ever read another HP story where more interesting, more thoughtful gifts were exchanged.
Chim Cheree chapter 33 . 8/12/2014
I just love your characterization of Harry, Tom, Albus and Gellert. Especially Harry and Tom of course, the way you capture their thoughts, feelings and motivations is truly a pleasure to read.
Chim Cheree chapter 31 . 8/12/2014
Harry Potter didn't kill a soul of Tom Riddle in HP and the Philosopher's Stone, he only killed Quirrel and Voldemort soul, now without host, had to flee. The tension between Harry and Tom great.
1,972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »