Reviews for Wand Cores
Fk306 chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
this is great I look forward to more
NougatEvolution chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Last line made me laugh.

I'm glad that Tom has a familiar! Unfortunate that it's a _deadly_ familiar, but, hey, Tom would probably have tortured it to death or at least got bored and let it starve in its cage otherwise.
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
loved it.
farwalker chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
A good couple chapters.

Loved that Harry got Tom Nagini. And that his patronis is a Snake!
Barranca chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Now you put the thought of a crack pairing of Voldemort and dementor into my mind... That in turn reminds me of a hilarious smut story of Severus Snape, Darth Vader and Ringwraith that I ran across a long ago... Somehow it deducts a whole lot from the scariness of those characters.
rosewinkle chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
The last line made me laugh...even if I was somewhat disturbed by the mental image. LOL
Lireach chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Tom Riddle, in love with a dementor. For some odd reason, the image is in my head...
pouf chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Awwww! *Girlish squeal* That was adorable. It's truly the word for it: adorable. You've infinitely embellished my morning. Can't wait for more! (Thank goodness you're a fast updater... this story has completely captured my imagination, and even when I'm doing something else, I can't stop thinking about it.)
endlessvamp chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Lol. Tom whispering affectionate words to a Dementor. That was really disturbing. XD
silvia8917 chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
Great chapter! I could feel the emotion coming out from the words!
RRW chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
Ah but is Tom truly that twisted right now? His soul is still whole at this time, so perhaps that smile was reminiscent of that little boy before he fell down that well? He is still worth saving...
Savriel chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Why can't other fanfiction writers write as well as you?
pouf chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
Once again, you've produced a most excellent chapter.

For some reason, Tom's comment "I might have been marginally better if some people had not chosen to bring these details to my attention so thoughtlessly" had me in hysterics... Rabid puppy indeed. (I really don't think I'll ever get over that one. You have forever painted Riddle as a puppy in my mind, and it won't go away. I don't know whether I should thank you or hate you for it.)

Thumbs up for the patronus episode, it was masterfully done.
Barranca chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Well, as Riddle still has feelings then those feelings can change. As the saying goes, never say never. Right now he feels mostly hatred for Harry, I gather that you intend for it to turn into a love-hate relationship soon ;)
Rubedo Jr chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Your wish is my command - to quote a certain Optimal from a certain Transformers movie, "I'll take you all on!" We'll start from the beginning and work our way up then, hm?

This chapter is tricky. There is a lot of emotional behind-the-scenes work at play here, and so far, from how I see it, Harry has a noticeable, but not unreachable, lead. I have expect Tom to lash out, try to rock the boat, but his assessment of his and Harry's current relationship at the end of the chapter is a good one, so perhaps he's willing to, at the least, see where the current takes him?

For Harry's part, he's worked hard, but I'd say it's a safe bet that what's left has merely left him on an uncertain, shaky foundation. There's still the house to build.

And Dumbledore...well, he's as charming as ever. Can't wait to see how this will play out in the next chapter, but don't push yourself to knock 'em out - you yourself said that the Harry/Tom relationship building would be a gradual thing, so remember to pace yourself.

Rubedo Jr.