Reviews for Wand Cores
Anon chapter 2 . 5/19
Wait so he accidentally talked to a time god? Or maybe he used accidental magic?
noamiimaon chapter 49 . 4/21
Excuse my dIsrespect for not commentIng every chapter but by the tIme I thInk of somethIng to type I'm a portIon of the way through the next chapter. Wow that's an Intense clIffhanger. o.o" Your story up to thIs poInt was just full of spot on characterIzatIon In a sequence that just kept my Interest. I get that lIfe gets In the way and I hope nothIng bad has happened but I would just love to contInue readIng thIs story should you bless us wIth a post. 3
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 37 . 4/17
I find it hilarious that you are defending the child/adult relationship by asserting that in Europe, it's normal to be sexually active by 15. I don't want to shock you, but that's pretty much the norm in America. 12, 13, 14. Have you heard our statistics on teen pregnancy? One of our most popular shows is "16 and Pregnant."
However, sexual contact between an adult and a minor is rape in America. Another of our most popular shows is "Special Victims Unit" for a reason. Sexual contact between adults and minors is highly tabbooed.
I'm the age that Harry is in this story, and the thought of being with a 14 year old repulses me. No amount of "unimaginable beauty" could get past that. Tom might be more mature than most his age, but he still has not experienced even rudimentary frontal lobe development, and he is, in ALL respects, a child.
This is a very interesting, if painfully slow story. I'll keep reading and scroll past the gratuitous rape/ sexual assault scenes, but it might be advisable to put a chan warning somewhere.
Who's Filius?
Why would you name your dog Nagini? that's a snake name it means female snake in hindi while Nag means male snake.
Dandelions and Tigerlilies chapter 25 . 3/24
I love your portrayal of Grindledore, the adorableness literally has my toes curling. See, even middle-aged romance can be fun and sweet to read. CHeers.
Dandelions and Tigerlilies chapter 20 . 3/24
Oh god...sex and Albus Dumbledore in one sentence...I can't believe it; haha, and the memory of Grindledore was adorably smexy.
brep chapter 11 . 3/23
The part where Albus says "even I don't really get it" made me laugh out loud. I applaud you good sir. (literally. Seriously, I clapped for your brilliance in front of my computer screen).

I hope, some day, you can come back to this story :). If not, maybe I'll someday be able to continue it. Maybe. Probably not. *shrugs*
AngelCartsounis chapter 49 . 3/17
I cant express in words how much your fic means to me.
It is the best I've ever read in all these years.
I beg you to come back to us. Its been too long already...
Σαγαρω, Λ.Κιττιε !
randomplotbunny chapter 49 . 3/17
Brilliant! But where is the rest?
SilvasPrickle chapter 49 . 3/17
Noooessss,
I need to know how it goes...

Anyway, lovely writing. Truly marvelous. One of the best "Harry Potter meets young Tom Riddle" stories.
I like how you write the different points of view of the characters. The only constructive criticism I can think of giving is that occasionaly you "break" the POV and then go back to it. It could do with a little more refinement.
ShadowFire91 chapter 49 . 3/4
Oh oh, poor Tom.
Well written. go on like this :)
greetings ShadowFire :)
TheAlbinoPhoenix chapter 49 . 2/14
Hello! I just started and finished your story today and I really like it. I love your portrayal of Tom. You remind me that he is still a teenager, no matter how mature he seems. Harry is wonderful too, you write a great grown-up war veteran Harry. And then there's Albus and Gellert... Goodness, I could go on and on. But I did notice how long it's been for the last update. Are you still planning on finishing it? Whether you are or not, thank you for the read and I'll be keeping an eye out for more! -Kat
Nocens chapter 49 . 2/14
Hello,
I've been re-reading as much I like yourself I had some difficulties giving my fanfiction hobby as much time as I once did and I still can only say - you are a very brilliant writer.
I love when I need a dictionary now and then, while reading. I hope you still have the creative juices to finish this phantasmagorical tale and don't leave us readers wondering much longer. I am sure you are aware of the evilness of cliffhangers.
If you won't mind - drop me a line to tell me if you're still working? I'd love to know and if I can help in any way just say so.

Cheers,
Lap aka Nocens
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 2/6
sounds intriguing. Cant wait to read
1,946 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »