Reviews for Wand Cores
Lol yes
Anon chapter 25 . 5/19/2016
LMAO I LOVE DUMBLEDORE IN HERE HE GETS FUNNIER EVERY CHAPTER
Anon chapter 24 . 5/19/2016
LOLOLOL Fawkes is so funny dropping albus on his belly
And I'm hoping grindeldore remains fluffy (kind of balances out tomarry) but dumbledore calling him a liar kind of breaks my heart like maaaaaan the mad man killed his followers is that not enough proof he chose u over world domination? Or maybe he's still seeking something else hmmmm
Anon chapter 23 . 5/19/2016
Sometimes I think Harry is dense to the flirting of Tom even though it's laced with his insecurities idk (when Tom said he wanted to hear Harry's voice - it was a mixed of a lot of emotions considering its coming from him lol)
Anon chapter 18 . 5/19/2016
Whatever seed Harry planted in Tom riddle it already took root and is budding hehehehehe (that's the symbolism right? With the drop of a flower from Tom's wand when he thought of Nagini)
Anon chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
OUHHHHHHHH KKKK wow woooow they were meant to be brother in arms hehehehehe k well give me the gay please give me the gaaaayy
Snon chapter 15 . 5/19/2016
I'm surprised Harry didn't mention the fact they are descendants of the deathly hallow brothers
Anon chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
LMAO Harry imaging Tom whispering affectionate words to a Dementor that is hilarious HAHAHAHA and man Harry's ending thoughts are usually on a dark comedic note idk... Like the previous chapter he sees Tom as both an angel and a monster, somehow it feels like where this is going Tom is going to have to shake off the image of Voldemorr Harry projects onto him because he's someone else now (kind of). Like... Harry is seeing him but not really seeing him at the same time.
Anon chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
Thinking back when he first saw Harry and wondered if he was his father or bastard son from the future LOLOL it's kind of cute that riddle craves family
Anon chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Dang that letter Gellert sent has my heart racing Heeheehee kind of romantic dayum
Anon chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
LOLOLOL THE FAKE BACKSTORY OMG THATS HILARIOUS POOR DIPPET
Anon chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Wait so he accidentally talked to a time god? Or maybe he used accidental magic?
noamiimaon chapter 49 . 4/21/2016
Excuse my dIsrespect for not commentIng every chapter but by the tIme I thInk of somethIng to type I'm a portIon of the way through the next chapter. Wow that's an Intense clIffhanger. o.o" Your story up to thIs poInt was just full of spot on characterIzatIon In a sequence that just kept my Interest. I get that lIfe gets In the way and I hope nothIng bad has happened but I would just love to contInue readIng thIs story should you bless us wIth a post. 3
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 37 . 4/17/2016
I find it hilarious that you are defending the child/adult relationship by asserting that in Europe, it's normal to be sexually active by 15. I don't want to shock you, but that's pretty much the norm in America. 12, 13, 14. Have you heard our statistics on teen pregnancy? One of our most popular shows is "16 and Pregnant."
However, sexual contact between an adult and a minor is rape in America. Another of our most popular shows is "Special Victims Unit" for a reason. Sexual contact between adults and minors is highly tabbooed.
I'm the age that Harry is in this story, and the thought of being with a 14 year old repulses me. No amount of "unimaginable beauty" could get past that. Tom might be more mature than most his age, but he still has not experienced even rudimentary frontal lobe development, and he is, in ALL respects, a child.
This is a very interesting, if painfully slow story. I'll keep reading and scroll past the gratuitous rape/ sexual assault scenes, but it might be advisable to put a chan warning somewhere.
1,958 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »