Reviews for Wand Cores
Lavonya chapter 5 . 4/5
AWESOME... heeeheeeeheeeeheeeeeheeeeheeeee... so cute!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 4/5
I like this a lot!
I like the A/N!
Paty S chapter 20 . 4/2
Tom really is something else, Sirius mom is a horrible person and I'm happy harry punish her if maybe someone had put and end to there cruelty or try to make them take a different path maybe the future cruelty would have not happen...
Great chapter
Paty S chapter 10 . 4/2
My good poor tom( can't believe I said this) the kids at the orphanage ate horrible and cruel to put some joke like that on innocent children, knowing that things could get ugly and still doing it those are the true horrible human beings...it was truly and horrible experience that truly change him and that cause him to become cold and not knowing why.
Great writing lets see how this goes.
Paty S chapter 5 . 4/2
Ong harry totally blow up the plan by telling him...don't know what his game his but we will see.
Paty S chapter 3 . 4/2
Great story so far, and tom riddlle always makes me laugh when you write is POV I don't know why but is disgust for everything and everyone is amusing.
Harry seems to be perfectly portrait as a simple, guy with an hero complex that leads him to more danger than usual.
Cant wait to see there relationship develop.
dancesontrains chapter 36 . 3/29
I was hoping to leave a longer comment as my review, but damn. Damn.
Luna Latanya chapter 29 . 3/29
FINALLY!
Arathiana chapter 49 . 3/26
I read this fic in a day and a half. I closed myself off from my family and friends, shirked my responsibilities, turned off my phone and have only left the comfort of my room for food and bathroom brakes. It was just that captivating. (Of course now people are wondering if I've died or been kidnapped or abducted by aliens since they haven't heard from me lately... don't care, totally worth it :P).
Before I started reading I honestly thought this would just be some mindless disturbing and graphic (given the "m" rating) slashfic, though I was curious as to why it had so many hits. Boy am I glad to have been wrong, I LOVE the fact that the plot doesn't entirely rely on the romance factor but it is actually very articulate and complex. And the characters' growth (especially tom's) throughout the story is believable and realistic, not at all OOC for any of them. It seems that as the chapters progress, Tom and Harry's vocabularies get more and more similar, obviously a result of their blooming relationship.
The romantic element of the story, I'll admit, I thought would be really disturbing and perverted but, again, I was proven wrong. You made it seem like the most natural thing in the world, like Harry and Tom couldn't NOT love each other, and what's even more beautiful is that it starts as friendship (or at least mutual respect and admiration) and does not in any way seem forced.
Tom has to be my favorite character out of the bunch, from an arrogant, spiteful little shit he slowly evolves into a not-quite-odious-but-still-arrogant-little-shit , capable of great love but also of great hatred and with a mind full of contradictions.
I'd write so much more but it's currently 12:45 at night here and I'm afraid I'm about to collapse from exaustion (but that's what happens when you binge-read 49 chapters of fanfiction... teeheehee).
Just know that I love everything about your story, I'm not even exaggerating, and wish you all the best.
P.s.
You've mentioned before in some A/Ns that you felt guilty for not updating in a while... well... DON'T feel guilty, I'm serious. Take all the time you need to write and update only when you're ready. I'm very sorry about you're mother, it must be awful to have to deal with that and I have the utmost respect for you. I probably wouldn't have been able to write anything if I were in that situation, grief tends to make me almost catatonic. Again, I wish you all the best and hope you're all right
Note to self: write reviews during the day when you have full control of your cognitive faculties and don't end up rambling like a madman... T.T
Anna chapter 48 . 3/24
Oh gosh this updated (a while ago) and I finally discovered the new chapter. I think I've read this story several times, and it enchants me every time. So excited about all the plot and stuff.
potterbuncker chapter 49 . 3/23
This fic is absolutely amazing, I've been reading it for a few days now, and am in love. I can understand why you chose to change Toms history, having him adopted and such. What I really wanted/want to see, is Harry reading from Tom's diary the entries that occurred right when Harry became a teaching assistant. To describe Toms first impression of Harry. Thanks for sharing.
Originality-Report chapter 49 . 3/22
I know this may not be to authors' liking, but I'm one of the readers that catches up completely before leaving a review. Sorry :/
This story is fantastic. Seriously amazing. I hope that you're still serious about not abandoning this story. I would have a very long mourning period if that is no longer the case.
I hope to see an update soon! :)
Boo chapter 49 . 3/19
More please!
WitchVela chapter 49 . 3/4
this chapter weighs one down alongside the characters - well done keep writing.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 49 . 2/17
I know it's been a while since you last updated but i really hope you haven't given up on this story it is the best Harry/ Tom fic i have ever read. It focuses on their relationship while not making them seem OOC. You've totally nailed their characters which isn't easy so good job!
1,890 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »