Reviews for Wand Cores
I absolutely LOVE the story! Your writing is amazing, please continue!
tiatiou chapter 49 . 6/2
This is one of the most well crafted fanfiction I've ever read. I love your style of writing. I hope you manage to finish it someday. If you write novels, you should let us know as I would totally buy one!
Ilaana chapter 37 . 5/11
This had such potential to be a beautiful story, if it wasn't for the blatant pedophilia.
Anto chapter 49 . 4/24
This is amazing. You are amazing! What an undescribable piece... My brain is blown... I've read so much hp fanfiction, such good fiction, but this is special, thank you. I hope your life is good, I hope you feel appreciated.
I beg you please don't leave me there. I really, really hope you finish... I just can't imagine them not being together, whatever the Lovegood Seer meant. This is really the best kind of torture. I'm so glad I read the whole thing.
I'm trying to read this in one go. If I didn't believe this story was abandoned, I would shower you with lavish praises ever chapter. Anyway...

Than you so much for Grindelwald. It would have broken my heart otherwise. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Also the chess game Tom played was simply marvelous.
Your writing is just wow. If I had an addiction this would be it. You write 1st person POV (tortured and graceful and impossibly elegant) so well.

Though I'm skeptical of how Harry found out he was in 1940, why Tom hates so much (what's up with the adoptive father?), Ron doing what he did to Hermione, everything else is just... wow.
OrochiL chapter 30 . 3/5
I can honest say you infuriated me in earlier chapters where I had to look up some of those bigger words on my dingy little laptop... and I appreciate it so thanks kinda.
rytan451 chapter 20 . 2/17
What with Riddle's style almost always with perfect grammar, a sentence in the paragraph before the last seems somewhat out-of-place. However, I find that the paragraph before that quite amusing; "I can think of a hundred thousand ways..."

But in the paragraph before the last, we have the sentence "It is her who lower her gaze first...". However, I am sure that a writer such as yourself would understand that in that sentence it would be more appropriate to use a subject pronoun such as "she" rather than an object pronoun such as "her" as the third word. I must therefore wonder why you used the object pronoun; perhaps it was to illustrate that Riddle is not perfect in his wording?

Regardless, this is an interesting story, and I have deemed it worthy of rereading.

-Written in Riddle's style.
Girce chapter 49 . 1/31
Hi,
Right now I really, really wanna cry...
I just discover your beautiful, amazing story. Well, a 3 days ago actually. It tooks me 3 days to read it.
And... it is really impressive, it is rare to find fan fiction author who succeed to write credible Tom/Harry ! It is even more rare to read story with characters who evolve with good reasons, not after juste one event and then "ok now I am completely different, and it is so easy".
No, you, you describe with so much talent the changes in tom, it is a real pleasure to read you.
Thank you for this amazing reading.
But... I must admit, right now I am really frustrated. I did not realize when I began this story that it was not finished... will you finished it some days ? I can wait, if I know that I am waiting for something that will happen :D
I understand with your author note that your life was not easy 3 years ago, and I sincerely hope that things worked out for you.

Congratulation again for this story, it is truly one of the best Tom/Harry I have ever read.
(Sorry for the mistake, my mother tongue is French, and unlike you, I am not very good with language...
Akane Shinigami chapter 49 . 12/29/2016
Absolutely awesome story so far! I love how you had Tom and Harry's relationship progress (from not hating each other, to being friends, to loving each other)!
Great job! I can't wait to see what happens next :D
salsas100 chapter 49 . 10/17/2016
Nice
CountLunatik chapter 49 . 10/9/2016
This is an amazing story. I greatly enjoyed every bit and detail :) I hope you will get to continue at some point (preferably in the near future :D)
Dick Roman chapter 30 . 10/1/2016
Well, I just want to say that normally, I wouldn't read first person pov story. In fact, it's one of those irritational let peeves that I posses and usually, its a major turn off for me. Your story changes that. This story is really a work of art. Thanks for sharing and patiently waiting for an update I guess.
Finn Everlast chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I've been watching and re-reading this fic for ages now, I was wondering if you will finish it as this one is one of my all time favs.
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »