Reviews for Wand Cores
BlackRyuji chapter 36 . 10/1/2015
Your writing skills and descriptions and all the show-downs are something to be greatly envied. I cannot believe english is your native tongue; you write most naturally and you have a great vocabulary (or so I think, at least).
BlackRyuji chapter 35 . 10/1/2015
You're a master of these twisted, serious moments and also the more light-hearted ones interspred between them, it's really good you know.
BlackRyuji chapter 34 . 10/1/2015
A well done description of Tom from Harry's PoV.
BlackRyuji chapter 33 . 10/1/2015
Tom's conflicting urges are very interesting. And especilly the way you write about them is fun to read.
BlackRyuji chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
Much UST. But on a more serious note, I do so love these kind of confrontations. Though I suppose in the past you've written even more impressive things about them and I haven't commented on it...well, know that I've liked all of them; from the first time they've met, to every lesson they've had, all the discoveries they've made, etc.
BlackRyuji chapter 25 . 9/30/2015
A very exciting and fun duel. Since I've not yet commented and you seem to like people doing that, I suppose I can offer something for the previous chapters as well...

The first thing I must note is that I find it very disturbing that you have had dreams of such nature as the well incident, because it wouldn't be much mistaken to call it horror personified. I cannot even begin to imagine what having a dream like that would be like, so I can't really offer any simapthies, sorry.

Otherwise, I've liked the slowly progressing relationship between Tom and Harry and I also enjoyed the somewhat silly, somewhat fluffy and somewhat dark and serious Grindeldore and I find it amusing that people classify them kissing as squick.

All in all, a very good job on the story; I hope it isn't abandoned seeing as it's neither finished nor updated in as much as a year.
Vampsfan101 chapter 49 . 9/25/2015
brilliant. but will you finish it?
4cansofpepsi chapter 49 . 9/6/2015
dear author
its a great story, finally some quality tom harry without bashings! i spent a day reading and only got through half of the material(slow reader)
normally in other stories the grindledore pair is more stubborn and complicated, and the teenage pair more irrational and confused, but this story is refreshing with an older and more mature harry~
i really enjoyed ze grindledore fluff, ze accent is really adorable, plz keep writing
bleubirdsong chapter 49 . 8/19/2015
This story is dark and hauntingly beautiful and it is left at such a cliffhanger that I found myself unable to breathe in shock. I had somehow hoped that perhaps your estimate of 52 chapters was off - that the epic would end at 49 so that I would not be left hanging. It has been a year, however, and I fervently wish for the continuation because it is so close to the end.

Hope everything is going well with your family!
Daniel chapter 49 . 8/15/2015
This. Is. Amazing!

Please do not abbandon this fic!
SinnersPride chapter 46 . 8/15/2015
This story is amazing. Thank you for sticking with it.
Lunarlight97 chapter 49 . 8/4/2015
Oh goodness, please update soon! I kept waiting to read this chapter because I knew I wouldn't be able to wait for the next one but damn I just couldn't hold back any longer! Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful piece of literature. I'm so terrified for Riddle right now. I honestly don't know whether to trust him or not. Before Harry screwed up, yeah, but now, I don't know. The paper was a good sign, but what if he's so offended by Harry's mistrust that he changes his mind! Oh the questions! Oh the suspense! Please continue soon!
Kissme007 chapter 49 . 8/3/2015
Woah I don't know where to begin. My thoughts are seriously a churning mess. Your mind...ugh where did you came up with this mind boggling criminally (I use the word deliberately :p) impressive and highly twisted plot? I was literally in a conundrum while reading this - after every chapter (yes every freaking chapter ) , I wanted to share my thoughts about it but I was too impatient to know what would happen later. I thought that maybe if I make notes , I'd write it all in one go but the story simply pulled me in that I thought of nothing else. What you've written is seriously, genuinely and amazingly beautiful and I sincerely hope that you finish it. I'm kinda optimistic about it after your author notes (yup read every single one of them - In fact I love them) so I'll wait (sometimes patiently and sometimes impatiently :p) and hope that I get an alert coz frankly that's one hell of a cliffhanger! *smirks* my inner sadist salutes you.

I'm not even gonna try predict what happens next. I'll leave my brain out if and simply enjoy the ride. You know I never thought I would find your Tom (the genuinely sadistic and utterly evil bastard ) adorable , but he is! His different ways of saying dumbledore cracks me up and his language skills ... *finds a dictionary* ... *still no satisfactory word to describe it* . Let's just say that I have a few more cool words in my repertoire so thanks ;). Oh which reminds me, question - was writing Tom easy for you or did you sit with a dictionary and slogged it out? Coz you really caotured his personality (at least in my opinion ).

This doesn't mean I didn't like your other characters. Harry was and is actually my favourite. I live how you portrayed him. Correct balance of power and humility and whatever it is that makes him just Harry (too often either he is over powered or a submissive when it comes to Tom {or Draco}), not to mention that his description is soo drool worthy! And the side slash that you got going between the two eccentric yet crazy smart and powerful light and dark lords was something new and definitely a trend setter (in my opinion at least)

Okay so since I had so much to discuss (which I couldn't do while I was reading this ) , you'll have to bear with my rambling review. Random thought - you know I hated chapter 40. Like absolutely dreaded it - simply because before that I knew I still had a few chapters left to read so I was happily lost in my happily- reading zone but the moment I hit 40, I was snapped out of it and my fist reaction was - nooooooo! Only 9 more to go(not including this one ). Although eventually I was fine (you must think I'm crazy right , but I simply get so lost in the stories I read that it's next to impossible for me to separate my self from the plot , the characters and their emotions till it's finished then I feel as if I'm suddenly wrenched out (during the incomplete ones ) but *shrugs* whatever. Anyway, moving on, time to end this.

Concluding this (feels like a diary entry rather than a review :p) I hope things are all right with you and your family, if not - hope it will soon. As a stranger I don't think I should say anything more so yeah hope you're well and hope you finish this story.

Laters
White Magic17 chapter 49 . 7/27/2015
Awesome!
TheLoopyWonder chapter 49 . 7/25/2015
Wow, wow, wow! Brilliant chapter :D I'm dying to know what happens next (seriously the cliffhanger killed me lol).
1,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »