Reviews for Getting Back What Once Was Lost
I made it to chapter 8. I just can't. This story is all over the place. I could handle that. But the fact that the Alice must days something and Jasper and Bella Judy to with it. I hate it. I really just can't.
JadanCentral chapter 4 . 8/1
Imo (in my opinion) the story is kinda everywhere with there being shapeshifters and alice being kidnapped. I thought it was weirder that major didn't attack alice for not telling him or the fact that carlilse is still a part of the voltori unofficially...it is kinda all over the place
jeoliverio chapter 30 . 11/23/2016
I love this story, in the end Jasper takes over the Vampire world and Bella is Queen. I hope there is a sequal
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
Will they wait until she is a little older so she won't be stuck as a teenager for eternity like fairy boy Eddie? i think out side of accidents people should not be turned until they are at least twenty so they don't look like a kid the change will make their features mature.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
I would say they are the Romanians or it could be Joham wanting Bella to make hybrids for him.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
If she sound like a cunt she must be a have come back to the story and fixed your mistakes.
So her nerves got the best of her and she ran off. why can't he feel the mating pull or does he and he is just too stupid to know what it is?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
You needed a beta or pre-reader to check some of your spelling and grammar.
So i gather Alice saw the end of her control of Jasper and ain't will she be trying to bullshit the family to keep said control over the idiot?
kushka chapter 30 . 6/12/2016
Great story
ForrestersWitch chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
should burn the hand he broke he wrist with...he'd still be alive
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
I don't understand why you have made Bella sound like a little girl when she's in her teenage years
jacksperluvr chapter 30 . 4/6/2016
I loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
I have to tell you that I am really enjoying your story"GBWOWL". It's different has action few plot twists ,what more could a person ask for!
Great job can't wait to finish reading the story!

Sincerely,
hrwoodson chapter 24 . 9/24/2015
i couldn't find any of the outfits to look at
Annie chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
You realise that you don't need to use so many '.', right? It's making the story impossible to read!
Cory5300 chapter 30 . 5/16/2015
I really liked the plot twists and the way you developed the character of Jasper/Major. I also liked having Peter and Charlotte serve in the role of Bella's parents. Your story was different and I really enjoyed it a lot.