Reviews for Getting Back What Once Was Lost
wendy1969 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
OMG

That was a good chapter. only thing i just hate about Alice, no matter what story i read, is her always wanting to take charge and glam things up all the time. i have loved this story all through though and will continue to read anything associated with it.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
Amber I am so sad to see this finished. I love this story.

You have done such a good job at writing and I just love the characters especially Marcus as grandfather.

Please keep writing.
natashar chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
plz plz sequal it
AmandaRaeWhitlock chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
wow if theres a sequel its gonna be crazy with them starting as queen and king and the romanians after them just wow!
mmelody6 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
SavageGraceX chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
Loved it )
traceybuie chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
bamagal110 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME THEY HAD A GREAT WEDDING AND YA YOU DID SET UP THE SEQUAL REAL NICE
cathy29jes chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
hello,

it's a beautiful story and it is already late ,I hope I read another Jella soon ,thank you for sharing this adventure with us ,soon,

cathy
twimama77 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
Very awesome
zdra8351 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
Love the epilogue. Hope to read more of your work soon.
jenni80 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
A wonderful ending to this story. I have loved each chapter and now that it is completed I feel a little sad. Hope there will be a squeal since this chapter set up for one.
letsjustdance chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
Ahhh! I'm thrilled to be mentioned even, much less mated with Marcus! That's fine by me, anyday. Thank you sooooo very much for working me in and no thanks necessary for being your 500th reviewer, this is a great story. I'm sorry to see it end but look forward to your future work! Thanks again for remembering me and for this most thrilling honor! Keep writing!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
Awesome Story...sequel?
MissRainLover chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
You totally had a lord of the rings moment at the begining there didn't you? the whole bows to no man thing. It was so cool! I loved it all and am to see it end x
709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »