Reviews for Getting Back What Once Was Lost
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
Love it. I seriously hope you'll come up with a sequel!
cullensbabymama7 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
I must say, this is the perfect ending for this kick ass story!

So what if you set it up for a sequel accidently, if you decide to make one, then i will forever be your review groupie!

this story is awesome and I swear I almost cried, lmao.

I cant wait to read more of your work.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
so sad stories over:'( but u totally need to do a sequel it doesn't even need to be that long, just what the Romanians do or plan to do/ will try to do, but will fail cuz it's jas god of war! and if you did a wedding night outtake i would read it, but idk if i would give 5$...

Anyway i LOVED this story, so sad it's over. 3333333333
Bripearl chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
it was a perfect ending XD i would love to read a sequel though
4CullensandaBlack chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
Total dream wedding moment...loved it.
wendy1969 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
OMG

That was a good chapter. only thing i just hate about Alice, no matter what story i read, is her always wanting to take charge and glam things up all the time. i have loved this story all through though and will continue to read anything associated with it.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
Amber I am so sad to see this finished. I love this story.

You have done such a good job at writing and I just love the characters especially Marcus as grandfather.

Please keep writing.
natashar chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
plz plz sequal it
AmandaRaeWhitlock chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
wow if theres a sequel its gonna be crazy with them starting as queen and king and the romanians after them just wow!
mmelody6 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
SavageGraceX chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
Loved it )
traceybuie chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
bamagal110 chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME THEY HAD A GREAT WEDDING AND YA YOU DID SET UP THE SEQUAL REAL NICE
cathy29jes chapter 30 . 3/24/2011
hello,

it's a beautiful story and it is already late ,I hope I read another Jella soon ,thank you for sharing this adventure with us ,soon,

cathy