Reviews for Getting Back What Once Was Lost
kantorkan chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
I don't give a crap who she is she betrayed all of them for is betraying her mate and the rest of her family for one along with the rulers of the vampire world.i really don't think the family should decide i think the ruler should be doing it they need to put her on trial.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
give you an 8 for the first could have been longer.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
Just how stupid is Eddie right in the middle of the Volturi he attacks the most feared vampire in the world and thinks he can get away with it.i still think Carlisle needs to be punished for not raising the child right trying to raise him as a Humon and not a vamp.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Maybe now they can both get their shit together,if you let them,until it is time to go take care of me guess Eddie will some how be involved it getting her into Maria's of killing him he is left alive to make his mischief.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
It's wracking through her he be destroying Eddie in the next chapter to save her from him since i gather she is his singer and that is why he wants her?
kantorkan chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
Eminem lets find out about the "real Alice".how will we find out about the faux Alice and when we do what will happen to second guess, it is the Romanians behind it.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
Story is a little will the bad guys come into play? does the faux Alice have some kind of control over Eddie? how soon after they get to Volterra will he be changing her ?i really think she should not be changed until she is at least twenty so she at least will be an adult for eternity.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
going back to the other story i was reading.i think it is Maria.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Seems to me she is the bad guy shitting over Jasper by fucking his "brother" and controlling him knowing that he had a mate when they got how does that not make her the bad guy?
kantorkan chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
So i am guessing Jasper will be clueless for a while and Alice knows what is going to happen and will try her best to stop it so she won't lose her puppet.i also am betting she is screwing most of the guys in the family and anyone else she meets because she can;t stand to see his scars.
B4bidden.Products chapter 30 . 4/3/2015
but LOVED it
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Awesome twist on start
writerpassion99 chapter 30 . 7/20/2014
Just amzing, everything about this story was perfect, the writting the plot and the ending. Job well done, the pace was just right and I swore I felt everything they felt. You will rearly read a story that has the Whitlocks, Cullens and many of the Volturi Gaurds together as a family.

Love, Storywriterlove99
MiccaF chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
Great story! Will definitely read again one day :-)
709 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »