Reviews for Getting Back What Once Was Lost
twimama77 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
very cool lovin it
writersarereaders chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Awesome! So Bella heard him say that he loves her. And she hopefully understands that he loves her, but is not in love with her just yet, but is well on his way to being in love with her. Glad Alice is taken care of with Alec. Poor Jane, being stuck near Alice for the rest of eternity. I cannot wait to read more. So Maria is behind this whole thing, hmm. I hope Jasper and the Major come to an agreement that they both need to claim Bella before the shit hits the fan. They both have Peter's permission so that should be good, as long as they don't fuck in front of him. Keep going. I love it.
SexyVampyre chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
OHHH! So now Bella knows huh? And Bella loves Jasper, and Alice is with Alec(good choice btw) Awsome! i cant wait for the next chapter!
ChaleseWinchester789 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
I LOVED IT PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!:)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
:) GREAT CHAPTER! i absolutely loved it! can't wait for more! update soon please:)
LovelyGirl51 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Oh wow please update soon that was Awesome I love Major Jasper mode so please update so I get more of him!
mama4dukes chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Peter is such a loving daddy!
xx-BrittCullen-xx chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
love it getting really interesting.

Will there be a lemon while she is human or before maria comes?
fallunder chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Engaging chapter. Bring on the next chapter please.
mama4dukes chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
I can't believe Edward is so evil. How do we know that the real Alice is the real Alice? Looking forward to more.
highpotion chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Good chapter.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
:) Good chapter!
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
I'm glad real Alice is free. Well unless that is a trick too. I hope not. Although it would add more drama. Keep those great chapters coming. I am really enjoying this story.
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Oooh, possessive Major is hot. Can't wait to find out what is going on though.
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Evil genius bunnies are great. I think it is hilarious that Rose is afraid of Jane. Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »