Reviews for Getting Back What Once Was Lost
soulsistersinaslan chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Awesome update. I seriously am falling in love with this story. I think Jasper and the Major might actually agree on the Major being in control for this problem. He needs to protect his mate and the best way to do that is to eliminate any threats to her, and that means letting go and taking out anyone and anything in his way. I don't think he could do that as Jasper, and it seems like he realizes that, too. Oh I cannot wait to see what is going on. I have a feeling that the Major is gonna flip some shit when he finds out, cause like he thought, they are probably hiding it from Bella and that won't be good for anyone once everything is out in the open. I am actually looking forward to reading Carlisle's thoughts on the matter of the Major and what's going on in the vampire world. I hope that someone has an answer or some theory about what is going on and who is behind it. Cause this Jasper doesn't seem to have much patience when it comes to his mate's well-being: she's either safe or she's not, no exceptions.

Please post more soon.
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
I would love to know what is happening to the real Alice! Thank you for updateing! I loved it and cant wait for your next chapter! Update soon please! :)
brokenlove81 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
I am lovin this story so much.. Keep up the amazing job.
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
i like it so far
Firestormpwr chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
lol yup you have lost your lid but thats ok cause the sun has fried mine. for some reason i had 2 alerts for chapter 5 did you change something?
Majors Darlin chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
I like the story so far.
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
I adored this fanfiction! Especially the "evil bunnies" XD i loved it and cant wait for your next update and if you dont update soon then i will stalk you home, tie you to a computer chair and not let you escape until the next chapter has been written and uploaded! Update soon please, it will save us both a lot of hasstle ;) lol joking but please update soon :)
soulsistersinaslan chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
I think I really like where you are going with this story. I am a big fan of Major Whitlock and Bella stories. I cannot wait to read more. I wonder what is going to set Bella off. I hope Jasper works through his drama soon and can properly claim Bella as his mate before something bad happens to her. And who has Alice? I hope when the real Alice appears back in everyone's lives that no one is going to be too harsh with her, especially Jasper and Bella. After all, she said she wanted to tell Jasper to find Peter and Charlotte in order to be with Bella from the beginning. Ugh, I need to read more like right now. Please post again very soon.
Sassy Mami chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
liking the story so far and i cant wait to read more. i was really hoping that Alice was an evil pixie t justs suits her. pls update soon
Hopeful Cullen chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
...

"really Jazzy…you wanna fight bunnies because you think they are evil genius's and they want to take over the world?"

OMC! your so awesome! I could totally see Emmett really serious about that topic.
Jaspered01 chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
This story just keeps getting better and better and so does the sexy Major. You are going an awesome job with the story. I love the little humor you put into it also. It keeps you wanting more and to know whats going to happen next. Not to mention what the hell is going on with their world ! Love this story and love your fuck awesome Jasper Hale aka Cullen lap dog aka Major fucking Jasper Whitlock.

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to next chapter.
fallunder chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Engaging chapter. I always want the major to come out and play, such a yummy vampire. Interesting plot idea w/ Alice. I can't wait to read the next update.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Hopeful Cullen chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Make the enimies the romaniaians, or mariea.

Heck make it tanya who has secretly lusted after japser for years and has gone so insanse that she is going to make jasper wipe out his own family by threatning bella.

or make it evil genius bunnies who want revenge against the vampire race for eaing their species.

I do not care, just update!
Firestormpwr chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Huuuhhsss, the unknown POV kinda odd made me thing peter and char were evil for a sec there which would suck cause i like them.
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 Next »