Reviews for Getting Back What Once Was Lost
cosmoGirl666 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
:) Good chapter!
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
I'm glad real Alice is free. Well unless that is a trick too. I hope not. Although it would add more drama. Keep those great chapters coming. I am really enjoying this story.
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Oooh, possessive Major is hot. Can't wait to find out what is going on though.
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Evil genius bunnies are great. I think it is hilarious that Rose is afraid of Jane. Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Yeah. The Major is back! Poor Real Alice. But then what is up with Edward?
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Wow. Jasper is whipped. And Alice is a bitch. Good chapter. I liked the different pov's.
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Interesting story line. Haven't read one like this before. Can't wait to see where you go with this. :)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Great chapter, can't wait for the next! update soon please:)
twimama77 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
very cool
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Just keeps getting better!
writersarereaders chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Whoa, another intense but totally awesome chapter. I cannot wait to read what happens next. It seems that the other Cullens, besides Edward, are all gonna stand behind Jasper when he has to fight. This whole plot with Edward and one of the impersonators is sure to be very interesting, but hopefully Jasper will hold the upper hand. And the real Alice coming to Volterra? That is sure to raise a few eyebrows, especially if she knows what the Volturi are keeping from Jasper and Bella. You seriously need to post again very soon. Even though you didn't write a cliff hanger, it sure reads like one. Loved it and wanna read more, like right now.
brokenlove81 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
that was a great chapter. So edward is gonna try to get bella and the real alice escaped. I can't wait to read the next chapter... ( i wonder who the master is? i have my own guess and that's maria but it could also be someone else) keep up the great work...
Ray87 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Good story I can't wait for chapter 7
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Awsomeness! Bella has an epic shield :) loooovvvvved 3 the up date and cant wait for your next one so update soon cuz the threat is still pressent ;) i adore this story and really want you to read more and so because you love us all so much update soon please?
Venetiangrl92 chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
ok well never mind the message i just sent cuz now i apparently can review:) great chapter and story
705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »