Reviews for You Came Too Late
potter8 chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Awww baby names! I hope Camille wakes up soon.
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
is owen the middle name and is ferrah the middle name or r they "hyphinated" like Lea Michelle
thisinactiveaccount chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
I hope Camille will wake up soon...if she dies,I wonder how everyone would take it...And poor Stephanie :(.I feel bad for ,update soon! :D
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
aw.

i feel so sorry for the boys. Especially Logan & Carlos. This is just so sad.

But great job keep it coming!
mikayla53 chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
omg keep writing! i luv it!
potter8 chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
I knew it! Poor Stephanie! This is so sad, I'm crying on the inside! That was so sweet when Logan said he was going to have Tyler dance around her. Update!
Zeppo104 chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next! Poor carlos and Kendall and Logan!
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
REally liked this chapter, especially Logan's speech to Camille and the background on Kendall. Wish they would say what happened to his dad on the show. Can't wait for the next chapter.
bballgirl22 chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
omg, poor everyone. update soon.
sub-ice diamond chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
OH MY GOD! carlos is goingt o be a step fathe, i hope he beat the heck out of the perverttill he die, anyway i hope camille feels better see you in next review.
wstrnplsr105 chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I was listenin to Impossible by Shontelle while reading this and so it was strangely perfect for this chapter although i don't know how...anyway great chapter, can't wait for more!
The Great Shipwreck Of Life chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
o m g please update soon! is Camille gonna be pregnant too? i think that would make the story more interesting
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
wow

plez update i need to let that sink in
potter8 chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Oh poor Jo and Camille. I'm wondering whose going to be pregnant my guess was Jo or Stephanie because Camille's in a coma though being pregnant and in a coma would be crazy and amazing story line! Update!
amanda chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
heyy i think this story is so awsome

update soon please!