Reviews for Wings
LokaCola chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Heh, it's been a while. I think this chapter was great and I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the excellent work!
Zarayna chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
Great to see another chapter up!

The only sad part was that I forgot half the backstory.

Anyways, the changes are looking pretty interesting; Stara being that thundercat, although unexpected, didn't overly surprise me at all, although it was an interesting twist. So now Stara is a energy/animal thingy? Interesting.

The Nightborn twist was also interesting; I look forwards to seeing them in action, as well as seeing their origin.

"Turning, she walked away, into the fortress, but didn't go far. In the shadows of the hallway, she watched her partners take flight, heading north for the island she had directed them to. From the trees, a giant murder of crows rose up – where they had come from was anyone's guess – surrounding them and cawing as they left Rohaya"

Is this a really odd usage of the word murder, or a spelling error?

Anyways, great chapter. I can't wait for the next.
LokaCola chapter 14 . 3/19/2012
Sorry for my late, but this chapter was really great. Keep up your excellent work! :)
Zarayna chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
Glad to see this finally up...

And I know that the notification email was sitting in my inbox for a month or so.. :P

Anyhow, this is getting even more interesting. Those natives were from that Rohaya RPG you made, aren't they?

Also, I still think project Fury is copying Reep's Nui Matoran. :P

But aside from that, great chapter; canna wait for the next.

Zarayna

Sine Deo nihil sumus
LokaCola chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
Nice chapter! :)
LokaCola chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
Hmm, it seems like it's just getting more interesting. I like it it. :)
LokaCola chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Meh, I've read the two storys before and as much that is posted on this, but I have never left a single review (at least not what I can remember). D:

Anyways, I really like this. It's very good.

BTW, the name Kalima is the reference to the Hindu myth? I've watched that Indiana Jones movie, but it was so long ago that I din't remember very well.
Zeke5000 chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
very well thought out. After reading couple chapters into this i finally realized(i'm a slow learner) that this was the third story in the series, so i read those two last night and now i get this story.

Anyway, good chapter. Waiting for more.

Score: 7/10(for the story so far)

Zeke5000(who goes by another identity on bzpower).
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Ooh, suspenceful! The Nightborn... Sounds like Cerberus as the protecter to Hades because of the... You know what, I think you might already know. Please update soon, bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Very, very, very awesome chapter! Hmm, I do wonder about Amphitrite's past... O.O I wonder if Hecate likes Rarin... She is awfully nice and considerate towards him . Please update soon, bye!

Just a Random Toa chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
good story so far :)
Just a Random Toa chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
keep writing :)

I like it
Just a Random Toa chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
nice! I like it...like the rest of them :)
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Awesome chapter. I feel really bad for the nameless matoran... And Shiri's pretty cool in that sort of fantasy/mystical way. Loves her. The way of the village is pretty harsh. I don't think I'd want to live there. Please update soon, bye!

The Rahkshi Writer chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Hmm, I've read the Narnia series, but I still don't get the reference. Then again, it was a few years ago now... Another good chapter here, well written and full of intriguing details. The ending was a little stereotypical, but hey, if it ain't broke don't fix it.