Reviews for The Still of the Night
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Errow chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I know this sounds like an overreaction, but this story made me cry. It's amazingly written, I love the way Sirius acts, I think you wrote him very well.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh so sweet and chivalrous of Sirius. swoon And this is the first time I've seen the idea that Bellatrix's death released Sirius from the Veil. VERY clever and insightful! I truly wish that were true and that Jo had used it herself! Well, I guess that's why there's wonderful fan fic like this. :)
Mischief's Mistress chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow! Short but sweet and really good. Love the line about Hermione brought light to Sirius.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Really sweet, and Remus' story was an excellent subplot. I like the handling of the Ron/Hermione breakup, not something you see too often.
Marlicat chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh my god, poor Remus! I nearly cried. Poor Teddy. :(
Caraoke-Cherry chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Soooooo adorable!

I just love your stories and your style.

Midzst chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OMG, I loved this! Beautiful! (Sorry can't be more coherent at the moment, almost time for bed) I really would love to see more in this universe where Sirius and Remus are alive after DH.
Eliche chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very nice.
JustYourAverageWitch chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was really well written. I loved it!
oOoJadedoOo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I loved how you described everything you are an awesome writer. !
LoveHGSS chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Well, I don't know about ANGEL, but if you really think so...

I know I already told you this, but I absolutely adore this one-shot (which I'm not very happy about it not being a chaptered story, but I'll just pout and moan until you come out with something else).

Wonderfully done, and I look forward to whatever it is that you have next. :D
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Honestly? Forget Romeo, Edward Cullen or Blue Prince... I WANT MY SIRIUS BLACK!

I mean it!
The Sexy Muggle Librarian chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh. That was beautiful! I'd love to see this expanded, either by oneshots or making it a chaptered story! :D Great job.
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was such a lovely, wonderfully written story. The depths of the explanations of their feelings was truly emotive.

I love this line: "All of them feared the arms of sleep, to a greater or lesser extent." I've seen numerous writers try to describe nightmares or the fears associated without having the control in being awake, but I think you've said it best.

Great job.