Reviews for Blessed
Really, really sweet! :)
Seekerfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was really sweet!
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
A beautiful little story :)
anh-phi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
so cute ! it's beautiful !
Angel7368 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Omg, that was unbelievably beautiful. I was ready to cry at the beginning but eventually it was just happy tears. Amazing job!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Beautiful. I loved your sneakiness at the beginning. And your rationale for how future Confessors can find love.

Really lovely ff :)
usually mostly innocent chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
So good. :) I love the way you weren't afraid of letting the reader get to know Richard and Kahlan's children, and pointing out aspects of their parents in them. That was so cool.

However, Kahlan's comfortable knowledge of Richard and his of her had to be my favorite part. I love how you showed that, through all the years, their love hasn't dimmed and their passion hasn't faded. Beautiful. :)

I only have one little bone to pick. in the beginning, when you tricked the reader into thinking Richard was standing by Kahlan's grave ... When you had Mia walk up and tried to make me think she was Richard's lover, it seemed a bit forced. Everything else about that scene worked well. I applaud your sneakiness. :)

Overall, great story. You should definitely write that prequel and sequel you were thinking about. I'll look forward to reading it!
firelight3000 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nice story. I liked the begining of this story. Did you mean to make it so it sounded like Kahlan was dead and Mia was his wife.
ahhpleezeninja chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Beautiful.
ForeverRK chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
OMG a prequel and a sequel COOL BEANS

Can't wait to read those D