Reviews for The Algea
Ms.Orange21 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
OMG The baby loves Claude! And I love how his worry for Berger is what broke him out of the state he was in!

But but but... we need a sequel! Claude needs to find out about... well... Claude! ((I'm greedy and evil, I know!)

And I guess this chapter answers the question in my last review about Berger keeping Claude a secret LOL
Ms.Orange21 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
ZOMG, he's in the same hospital and Shelia?

Why wouldn't Berger tell anyone? Would it hamper the little recovery that Berger is helped bring about?

And the baby! Berger's a DADDY! And a natural one at that. Adorable 3
raptoregg64 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
*melts from happiness* YES! YESYESYE- no. One yes is enough. *coughs* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I loved the Claude, and the Cheryl, and the Shiela, and the Berger, and all of them together! And Claude's kinda speaking! *melts again... if that's even possible.* I really hope you can do the sequel soon!
elin2002 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
hi babe,

sorry i didn't review yesterday it wouldn't let me even find the story. This chapter was great keep them coming and great idea for bringing claude back this way.
raptoregg64 chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Berger'sgonnahelpClaudeBerger'sgonnahelpClaudeBerger'sgonnahelpClaudeBerger'sgonnahelpClaudeBerger'sgonnahelpClaudeBerger'sgonnahelpClaudeBerger'sgonnahelpClaudeBerger'sgonnahelpClaude-

*takes deep breath* YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Claude's not in a POW camp (like I thought he was before this chapter.) And Berger'sgon- *pauses, and attempts to speak slower* Berger's gonna help Claude!

Right? Right?

And helping, and the baby, and the Responsible-Berger, and the- and the- *explodes from excitement and cuteness*

Please update! Soon!
Ms.Orange21 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
That's wasn't too angsty! I loved the Berger family reunion! I just knew Berger's parents were gonna help out! :-)

And is it bad that even though Claude is getting whumped, I love the crazy talk inside his head? **sorry Claude!**
raptoregg64 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Whoah... in the previous chapter, I thought the "badbadbad" part was Berger, high, but... it's CLAUDE, isn't it? Man, that's scary...

But at least there was a happy family reunion!

"Oh! Me and Berger make 'special' things, too! But we generally stick to brownies."

EPIC. :D You just gotta love Woof!

Updateupdateupdate!
raptoregg64 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
:O The beginning was so sad... and it made me sad... and then you did Claude with the pancakes, and I became happy again! CLAUDE IS JUST SO CUTE! Please update soon!
Ms.Orange21 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Who can that dear friend be? I've been so spoiled by LJ, I keep forgetting you post here too! LMAO And I will follow your footsteps and subscribe to you too, that way I DON'T forget! ;-)

What to say that I didn't say on LJ? Oh yeah. I totes love you. LOVE. Only you would write me a freaking novella for my birthday *squee* Awesome.

And just in case I didn't say it enough on LJ, little Claude is the man. :-)
elin2002 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
girl that was great, keep it coming i need more homework avoidance lol