Reviews for Broken
A.J. Hofacre chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Hey, all :) Thanks for reviewing my story. I realize that this isn't what happened during the show, but keep in mind that Spike was never told about Riley's marriage. Buffy never told him, so of course he's gonna think that when Riley came back, it would be because of her.

Thanks for reading and reviewing, though :)
dream-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
good cept for the fact that in that ep. Riley is happily married to another girl. So there is like not a chance she'd run to him now. *bit of spoilage*
random chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
I've read on several spoiler sites that

When Riley comes back with a wife, so I don't think she'll be running back to the fish
Primadonna chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
OK, did anyone like Riley even when he was with Buffy, and we knew he wasn't... you know, the thing... with the vamps... He's a creep, but hopefully the episode will be used to further the Buffy/Spike relationship, or throw something in it to make it more interesting, right? We B/S shippers can only hope.
Natalia Vronsky chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
oh... I cringed when Iheard Riley was comin' back... I cried when I saw the preview last night... the look on her face... grrr... and I read this and it makes me feel better... a little... I'm not even gonna watch that episode. I'll just pretend it never happend... or will happen. :) Keep up the good work!