Reviews for Wave
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
I decided to give this story a try after gecoma recommended it. I forgot to comment on the Pauala Abdul reference in the first chapter. You're probably referring to the video for "Cold Hearted" aren't you?. As for the second chapter, did you really need to have Willow give all her money to Tara? How's she going to eat until her parents get back if she has no money?
XraynbowXwitchX1016 chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
please update please oh please! with a big strawberry on top! please?
GoldenSun13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Thank you for writing this! Can't wait for chap. 18 :)
gecoma chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
great story please update it. dont abandon a great story like this. x
Kiwi-and-Strawberries chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
awesome story hope you take some time to update soon.
btvscharmedgirl chapter 17 . 2/23/2011
I love this story. Please update soon.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
Interesting idea, really

I was a bit ambiguous about the fact that Willow wasn’t at least a BIT ‘startled’ at the idea of her being that aware of Tara at this point in her life, given that she hadn’t yet acknowledged that she was gay and was still harbouring some kind of crush on Xander, but the reference to Grace answered some of the questions I had in that regard, so it’s easy to overlook that.

Still, questions about when Willow started being attracted to women aside, the concept of the two meeting up earlier was definitely effective, even before you factored in such interesting moments as Angel being the first one to learn about Willow’s new relationship (Although I admit I mainly liked that because Angel was always my favourite character, the part with Tara ‘seeing’ Angel’s soul was still kind of interesting), or Tara’s influence on Willow at the START of her magical development making Willow more aware of the potential consequences of ‘abusing’ magic rather than her earlier approach of learning what she could to help her friends regardless of what she ‘should’ have been capable of at that time without fully considering the possible ‘consequences’ of her invoking that power.

Add in such interesting little touches as the implications of Willow’s ‘dream-vision’ of her and Tara’s wedding (The presence of who I can only assume is Dawn in the vision is definitely suggestive that it’s not just her imagination, although I do have to wonder about the implications of Angel going ‘vamp-face’ while dancing with Jenny), and even with my slight ambiguity about the Giles/Joyce elements, all I’d personally like to see more of in this story is a few more scenes with Angel (Maybe Tara’s aura-based knowledge would include some way to fix his clause?), and that’s totally your decision.

In the end, I just have one question about this story; is Oz going to show up after he becomes a werewolf (Obviously he won’t be involved with Willow in this story, but I can’t think of any chain of events that you’ve started in this story that would prevent him from being bitten by his cousin, at which point the Scoobies would obviously become aware of his presence and be able to offer some form of assistance), or does he just not exist here?

Well, keep up the good work; can’t wait for more!
Wispr chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
This whole chapter was bloody good. The Jenny and Giles outcome and Tara's reaction as very well done and I'm glad it worked out like it did. Looking forward to the up coming meeting!

I really enjoy how you have written this AU so far and truly look forward to more of this outstanding story of yours.

Wispr chapter 16 . 1/8/2011
Awesome thanksgiving special you wrote and I really love how you are writing Joyce. Love what was finally decided about Tara's living arrangements and Giles and Willow's back and forth during the hacking was bloody hilarious!

Wispr chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
The date was beautifully done and I like how you touched upon Tara's living on the streets during it.

The ending was both hot and yet bittersweet with the looming homelessness upon the followings days.

Wispr chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
Another bloody cute chapter without being overtly sweet. Love how you wrote Buffy helping Willow get ready, their interactions was very in characters and smooth flowing.

Wispr chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
Willow letting things drag on telling Tara really fit her personality and I liked how Buffy kept at her.

Tara's reaction was spot on!

Wispr chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
Like the aggravation Willow's Mother is causing to her daughter, coming across very real.

And the back-and-forth between Willow and Buffy was nicely done, something I can easily imagining happening.

The chapters ending was bloody sweet.

Wispr chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
How the vamp attack played out was something I could easily see happen on the TV show. The chapter ending was both bloody hot and funny!

Wispr chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
A very nice and cute chapter, love how you did the beach scene and Willow's daydream was very interesting!

Well RL is calling I shall return later to read more of your outstanding story.

Thanks for sharing!