Reviews for Wave
Kiwi-and-Strawberries chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
awesome story hope you take some time to update soon.
btvscharmedgirl chapter 17 . 2/23/2011
I love this story. Please update soon.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
Interesting idea, really

I was a bit ambiguous about the fact that Willow wasn’t at least a BIT ‘startled’ at the idea of her being that aware of Tara at this point in her life, given that she hadn’t yet acknowledged that she was gay and was still harbouring some kind of crush on Xander, but the reference to Grace answered some of the questions I had in that regard, so it’s easy to overlook that.

Still, questions about when Willow started being attracted to women aside, the concept of the two meeting up earlier was definitely effective, even before you factored in such interesting moments as Angel being the first one to learn about Willow’s new relationship (Although I admit I mainly liked that because Angel was always my favourite character, the part with Tara ‘seeing’ Angel’s soul was still kind of interesting), or Tara’s influence on Willow at the START of her magical development making Willow more aware of the potential consequences of ‘abusing’ magic rather than her earlier approach of learning what she could to help her friends regardless of what she ‘should’ have been capable of at that time without fully considering the possible ‘consequences’ of her invoking that power.

Add in such interesting little touches as the implications of Willow’s ‘dream-vision’ of her and Tara’s wedding (The presence of who I can only assume is Dawn in the vision is definitely suggestive that it’s not just her imagination, although I do have to wonder about the implications of Angel going ‘vamp-face’ while dancing with Jenny), and even with my slight ambiguity about the Giles/Joyce elements, all I’d personally like to see more of in this story is a few more scenes with Angel (Maybe Tara’s aura-based knowledge would include some way to fix his clause?), and that’s totally your decision.

In the end, I just have one question about this story; is Oz going to show up after he becomes a werewolf (Obviously he won’t be involved with Willow in this story, but I can’t think of any chain of events that you’ve started in this story that would prevent him from being bitten by his cousin, at which point the Scoobies would obviously become aware of his presence and be able to offer some form of assistance), or does he just not exist here?

Well, keep up the good work; can’t wait for more!
Wispr chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
This whole chapter was bloody good. The Jenny and Giles outcome and Tara's reaction as very well done and I'm glad it worked out like it did. Looking forward to the up coming meeting!

I really enjoy how you have written this AU so far and truly look forward to more of this outstanding story of yours.

Wispr chapter 16 . 1/8/2011
Awesome thanksgiving special you wrote and I really love how you are writing Joyce. Love what was finally decided about Tara's living arrangements and Giles and Willow's back and forth during the hacking was bloody hilarious!

Wispr chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
The date was beautifully done and I like how you touched upon Tara's living on the streets during it.

The ending was both hot and yet bittersweet with the looming homelessness upon the followings days.

Wispr chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
Another bloody cute chapter without being overtly sweet. Love how you wrote Buffy helping Willow get ready, their interactions was very in characters and smooth flowing.

Wispr chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
Willow letting things drag on telling Tara really fit her personality and I liked how Buffy kept at her.

Tara's reaction was spot on!

Wispr chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
Like the aggravation Willow's Mother is causing to her daughter, coming across very real.

And the back-and-forth between Willow and Buffy was nicely done, something I can easily imagining happening.

The chapters ending was bloody sweet.

Wispr chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
How the vamp attack played out was something I could easily see happen on the TV show. The chapter ending was both bloody hot and funny!

Wispr chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
A very nice and cute chapter, love how you did the beach scene and Willow's daydream was very interesting!

Well RL is calling I shall return later to read more of your outstanding story.

Thanks for sharing!

Wispr chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
How Buffy and Xander are in regards to Willow and Tara is done very well and in character. I like the magic side of their relationship to, would have been nice is Joss would have brought them together like you have.

Also like how you have written Willow's parents.

Wispr chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful work with Tara's intro to Giles and what happen afterwords. Nasty cliffhanger at the end there!

Wispr chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Damn cute date they went on, I love the monster tally bit!

Wispr chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Love how you are writing the chemistry between Willow and Tara. The magic lesson was wonderfully written and I like Willow's distractions she did to Tara.

Just one thing though, Xander seem to be using "Dead Boy" a bit to much. In the show he said it once maybe twice.

Otherwise bloody wonderful story.

96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »