Reviews for Wave
Wispr chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
How the vamp attack played out was something I could easily see happen on the TV show. The chapter ending was both bloody hot and funny!

Wispr chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
A very nice and cute chapter, love how you did the beach scene and Willow's daydream was very interesting!

Well RL is calling I shall return later to read more of your outstanding story.

Thanks for sharing!

Wispr chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
How Buffy and Xander are in regards to Willow and Tara is done very well and in character. I like the magic side of their relationship to, would have been nice is Joss would have brought them together like you have.

Also like how you have written Willow's parents.

Wispr chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful work with Tara's intro to Giles and what happen afterwords. Nasty cliffhanger at the end there!

Wispr chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Damn cute date they went on, I love the monster tally bit!

Wispr chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Love how you are writing the chemistry between Willow and Tara. The magic lesson was wonderfully written and I like Willow's distractions she did to Tara.

Just one thing though, Xander seem to be using "Dead Boy" a bit to much. In the show he said it once maybe twice.

Otherwise bloody wonderful story.

Wispr chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
I liked the reasoning behind their fast developing relationship. They make a cute couple already, especially the home scenes.

Like the scene with Angel.

Wispr chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
I'm really enjoying your AU story and you do a bloody fantastic job with the witty bantering between the Scooby's!

How you wrote Tara describing magic was really good, descriptive and fit Tara's personality spot on.

Like the kissing scene, hot (without going overboard) and yet innocent at the same time.

Wispr chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Outstanding job with how you captured Willow's fears and nervousness over being attractive to another girl. Also like the confession scene.

Wispr chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Love how you write a nervous Willow and your AU Tara though different is still very recognizable.

Wispr chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Awesome start to the story and I like your twist to the Halloween episode. You got a very colorful and imaginative writing style that really makes the characters come alive.

Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
Lol they got so busted making out on Buffy's bed and Xander the bag-man. The funnies in this chapter were cute as well as funny. Glad to see Willow and Tara's relationship is growing, but I can't wait for Tara to meet Willow's parents. I wonder what will happen then, and if Willow will tell her parents that she's dating Tara.
Leonhart17 chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
I'm nervous about the 'meeting the parents' but this chapter was so sweet and cute! I love it!
pmedshane chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
I freaken love this story! There so adorable in this story. Keep on keepin on! Thanx for the update!
Amber sama chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
poor tara meet Willow's mom would be hell for anyone
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »