Reviews for Wave
pmedshane chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
I freaken love this story! There so adorable in this story. Keep on keepin on! Thanx for the update!
Amber sama chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
poor tara meet Willow's mom would be hell for anyone
9kodama chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
Hey all, just stopping over here on Wave to thank everyone that's been reviewing and to wish you a Happy New Year!

SKHT-Glad you're enjoying the smoochies! The question of Tara's scar will be answered, and of course, now you know-she's not leaving Giles. :) Sorry to keep you waiting so long on that update!

pmedshane-I'm hope you're still liking the fic. I almost said licking...lol...perhaps foreshadowing?

Maggie-Glad you enjoyed the pizza making. :) And glad you liked the in-law thing, that will continue.

Shingrrl-Blush, blush, blush. Thank you for the high praise. I'll try to update more regularly, but you're right, I try not to force things because that never turns out well. I hope you'll continue to enjoy. :)

Robinola-Loved the towel story! :) I'm psyched that you're finding the fic steamier than more explicit fics. I think things can definitely be intense and passionate without gratuitous detail.

Saga Vasuki-Thank you (blush). :D

Yella-I'm working hard to keep things true to the Buffyverse, glad you're enjoying it!

sarlovesoccer-Lemons? Oh well, enjoy the update!
sarlovesoccer chapter 16 . 12/23/2010
I LOVED this, but I still think I'll skip the lemons, can you update soon?

Please?
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
Bad Willow for doubting Giles, but I'm glad that Giles decided to let Tara stay with him in the end. High five to Willow for creating a new background for Tara so she can go back to school. I'm hoping that the school doesn't find it to weird that the birthdays fall on holidays. Although it's cute how Willow choose October 31st as Tara's birthday, which by the way is my eldest niece's birthday. Loved this chapter it was sweet and heart warming. Again, love your work and as always I will wait for your next update.
Yella chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
this was pretty amazing! great job on the lingo and characterization
Leonhart17 chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
This chapter is amazing! They're so cute and I'm so glad you didn't leave us at a cliffhanger about what Giles and Joyce were talking about! Can't wait for whatever is next!
Amber sama chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
You are turly a graet writer
Robinola chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
First of all, this is basically the hottest story I have ever read, including much more, hmm, R-rated stories, so kudos.

Of course you dont care, but I was once involved with the production of an original musical, in which our main character's main flirtation scene was folding a blanket together, so that every time they did a fold, they met in the middle, and by the end, they tossed the folded blanket aside and made out. So afterwards, folding the blanket became totally innuendo for us... very funny to see it here!
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
The ending of this chapter was quite hot! I must admit I found it quite hilarious how Giles teased Willow about her intentions towards his "niece". I loved the chapter, but I wanna know about Tara's scar and what's gonna happen once she has to leave Giles' place.
Leonhart17 chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
They're so cute! I love that Tara referred to Willow's parents as her in-laws :) I lol'd at Giles picking on Willow!
shingrrl chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
WOW

This is seriously well written. You lay out the world and Willow's head beautifully for us, especially for a story in third person. Third person can be tricky.

I'm still wow-ing ...

You put in so much detail, and retained so much from the series yet put in some more great quirks etc to make this story more yours and the characters even better to relate to! It's really engaging - I would've read all 14 chapters straight except for the fact my internet got turned off :(

I'm glad there's such a good Willow/Tara fanfic for us - their relationship was the best in the Buffyverse, I think. They were great for each other. My favourite relationship too, next Buffy/Angel ... but we all know how messed up that one can get ... T.T

Please update soon! But don't rush the greatness - haste destroys everything. Good luck!
Leonhart17 chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
They're so adorable! I love it! I love that Willow and Buffy were scared of their own pizza creation (like Frankenstein's monster!)

Very cute! I can't wait for the rest of their date!
pmedshane chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really enjoy this story! I look forward to your updates!
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
I knew smoochies would happen :) I laughed when Buffy actually noticed Willow's mind rambling. I wonder how the date will go and I look forward to reading Part 2. Nice work!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »