Reviews for Wave
sarlovesoccer chapter 16 . 12/23/2010
I LOVED this, but I still think I'll skip the lemons, can you update soon?

Please?
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
Bad Willow for doubting Giles, but I'm glad that Giles decided to let Tara stay with him in the end. High five to Willow for creating a new background for Tara so she can go back to school. I'm hoping that the school doesn't find it to weird that the birthdays fall on holidays. Although it's cute how Willow choose October 31st as Tara's birthday, which by the way is my eldest niece's birthday. Loved this chapter it was sweet and heart warming. Again, love your work and as always I will wait for your next update.
Yella chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
this was pretty amazing! great job on the lingo and characterization
Leonhart17 chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
This chapter is amazing! They're so cute and I'm so glad you didn't leave us at a cliffhanger about what Giles and Joyce were talking about! Can't wait for whatever is next!
Amber sama chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
You are turly a graet writer
Robinola chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
First of all, this is basically the hottest story I have ever read, including much more, hmm, R-rated stories, so kudos.

Of course you dont care, but I was once involved with the production of an original musical, in which our main character's main flirtation scene was folding a blanket together, so that every time they did a fold, they met in the middle, and by the end, they tossed the folded blanket aside and made out. So afterwards, folding the blanket became totally innuendo for us... very funny to see it here!
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
The ending of this chapter was quite hot! I must admit I found it quite hilarious how Giles teased Willow about her intentions towards his "niece". I loved the chapter, but I wanna know about Tara's scar and what's gonna happen once she has to leave Giles' place.
Leonhart17 chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
They're so cute! I love that Tara referred to Willow's parents as her in-laws :) I lol'd at Giles picking on Willow!
shingrrl chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
WOW

This is seriously well written. You lay out the world and Willow's head beautifully for us, especially for a story in third person. Third person can be tricky.

I'm still wow-ing ...

You put in so much detail, and retained so much from the series yet put in some more great quirks etc to make this story more yours and the characters even better to relate to! It's really engaging - I would've read all 14 chapters straight except for the fact my internet got turned off :(

I'm glad there's such a good Willow/Tara fanfic for us - their relationship was the best in the Buffyverse, I think. They were great for each other. My favourite relationship too, next Buffy/Angel ... but we all know how messed up that one can get ... T.T

Please update soon! But don't rush the greatness - haste destroys everything. Good luck!
Leonhart17 chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
They're so adorable! I love it! I love that Willow and Buffy were scared of their own pizza creation (like Frankenstein's monster!)

Very cute! I can't wait for the rest of their date!
pmedshane chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really enjoy this story! I look forward to your updates!
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
I knew smoochies would happen :) I laughed when Buffy actually noticed Willow's mind rambling. I wonder how the date will go and I look forward to reading Part 2. Nice work!
9kodama chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
Just wanted to take a sec and thank all those who have been reviewing.

Mags-I'm glad you liked the chapter! Let the smooching commence!

thegirlwiththe-Thanks!

MakeMeComplete-Thank you, thank you, thank you for the high praise. Writing these two fics at the same time has been a real revelation for me. I'm glad you're enjoying them!

TsunaNarik-Wow! I'm flattered that you read this fic on your phone, don't strain your eyes. As to you friends, tell them I only update about once every 1 1/2 weeks, so you should be okay. ;)In terms of where things are going, right now its all about Tara's living situation, that will change soon.

SKHT-Thanks for reading, I hope you'll continue to enjoy!
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
Slumber party! Can't wait! Bet Willow and Tara will get their share of smoochies especially on their date. It was a cute and funny chapter, but then again I just finished reading the 13 chapters you've posted so far. Nice job and I look forward to more updates from you :)
FiveByFreakingFive chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
That chapter was amazing :D because of this fanfic my friends are now all terrified for my well being due to my addiction to fanfiction. i look forward to your next update and wonder where the heck this story line is going to go. not that i dont like the fluffness (even though its not a word) but where isnt it going? its so up in the air! lol in a good way of course
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »