Reviews for Wave
Leonhart17 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
:) They're so cute! Love it! (and still hope she's not a vampire!)
9kodama chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Hey G and Y, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the fic. I'm trying very hard to communicate the world with the innocence, intellect and passion Willow has, so I'm glad that sweet simplicity is coming through! Y, thanks for pointing out the problem with Taking Chances, I've fixed it, hopes it updates soon! :) I rushed adding it in because I realized I'd posted without giving them lyric credit and I felt terrible...
Yuunagi chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Ooo a quick update and a very cute one at that. To save you from the torture of going though another episode of my endless rambles, this review's going to be short (or at least short by my standards)

There's nothing much for me to comment on aside for me expressing once more how I love how you describe everything. It's descriptive enough that it makes it easy to visulalize in one's head but not overly complex that one can become very overwhelmed by all the details. Very nice ) Oh and awesome choice of song *gives thumbs up* It fit quite nicely and it's a song I love D (but lol you put it as "Taking Changes" in the author's note.. So I was thrown off at first XD) Also as a minor sidenote: a 12 string guitar? I've only ever seen pictures of them but being a guitar player myself (a novice though mind you) I wonder how it feels to play it. I've heard they're tricky to play at first but eventually one gets used to them... Still though P Oh and btw I forgot mention this before but I loved how you've incorported lines from the original show ) awesome stuff )

Update soon!
JasonGroff chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Yay I love a good willow/Tara fic and also the alternate Halloween story for any character who isn't Xander is woefully underdone. Looking fun so far, great characterization of shy just getting some confidence season 2 Willow too. :-)
Yuunagi chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Ahhhh... the Halloween episode... The episode that brought us Willow-tummy... *_* Ummm... distrations aside, my conclusion of this story: It. Was. Awesome. Seriously! Certainly, this falls in my category of "well written piece of work" The way you described what Willow was experiencing, well, I could really feel the elation (proabably because it's very relatable P I mean who hasn't experienced that feeling? Just the mere sight of that particlar someone takes your breath away. Your mind goes blank, your mouth dry, and all you can think about is them. Whether it's the smile, or their eyes, or just the person in general you seem to drown in the thought of them. annnnddd I'm getting sidetracked here...-I blame the fan withdrawal after the concert .- Pardon me...) Btw, I'm loving the way you incorporated the ocean imagery (well since the title is Wave, I think we'll seeing more of it won't we?) to I guess, allude to a sense of freedom. It certainly gives me the sense of clamness ) Although, admitly, the image of a surfing angel did cause me to giggle XD And speaking of Tara I like the way she's depicted in this story... I mean a guitar playing skateboarder? Me like D

I've always loved reading alternate universes describing a different version of the first meeting of Willow and Tara. It always makes a fun topic to read P Also, I loved the fact that you entertained the idea that Willow has thought of liking girls before (I was initially going to comment to say that I felt that you ought to have elaborated more on some confused thoughts in Willow's head because I was surprised that she was taking the idea of falling for the mysterious blonde girl in stride -sort of-. However since you mentioned the dream I understood more) I've always wondered if Willow has played with the idea of liking girls before (either prior to or after meeting her vampire doppelgänger) and was just denying it or pushing it aside? Or did she only come to the realisation only after her meeting with Tara?

I'm finding it difficult to criticize on anything here (my one and only criticism I had was stated above). This story certainly has potential and I'm definitely going to pay attention to this it. Please update soon!
Leonhart17 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
YAY! I love season 2 Willow! This is so fun! And I love that you co-opted Oz's line from that episode :) I love Willow's insecurity and how Buffy's trying to push her out of it... I'm sure Tara will able to help with that too! Can't wait for them to meet again!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7