Reviews for Staging a Courtship
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Love these period pieces. Then Liz gets to be the strong female which was not allowed. Love it so far.
Lizzie0609 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This was interesting. Are you going to continue?
lrobinson01 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
this is good, i hope you continue
pwrmom2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Interesting twist
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Awww, I miss Jason and Elizabeth on GH! Love this story. And my snarky side loves that Robin is just a commoner! LOL I hope you're able to update often.
alikat224 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I loved that. I know it's a one shot but dang...where would this go if continued. How would you wind them to be truly in love with each other? I can think of several scenarios. One of which being something happens to Robin, such as marrying someone else or dying of the pocks or something. However, sticking to the forefront of my mind would be that eventually, over time, he just simply falls out of love with Robin and in love with Elizabeth.

I miss your writing. I know you had taken a long break from Liason and I don't blame you. I've always loved your writing though. You are so imaginitive and thorough in your writing. However, I've noticed you've started back writing for our favorite GH couple. This one was the first I chose to read (because, if you remember me always fawning over your writing, you'd remember my favorite is Period Pieces).

Anyway, if you ever decided to expand a one shot, this one and the one set in Civil War Atlanta would be my choices.

PS: I loved how forward and shocking Elizabeth's tongue was in this. Little Lizzie Spitfire was definitely present in this story.
PAMELA HEDSTROM chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
read it at RTN but reread it here

great fic
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
so cute...liked it
leasmom chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is good and different. Of course Jason will fall in love with Liz and Robin will be jealouse and marry someone else
babeboo1968 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Great oeshot. of course, I hope jason eventually falls for Elizabeth!