Reviews for Dinotopia The TV series: Novelization
Xahraxs chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Will there be more to this story?
Steella-The-Huskey chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
update please.
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
I know Zippeau wasn't a big part in the TV series, save for a couple episodes (for that I am mad) do you think you could add him in a bit?

Otherwise, very good. I love how you add in all these little facts, it makes it much easier to imagine how the characters are thinking and why.
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Aah! nuu, here comez the T. rexes!

Honestly, Samantha is getting on my nerves :P I mean, I know that she's upset about having to eventually become a matriarch, but geez, grow up!
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Very good, I like it, and I especially like your OC Jake he added such life to your miniseries novelization and I can see he's doing it again now :)

I normally don't go for mushy romance, esp. passionate kissing and all that... but otherwise, it was really good :D
White Hunter chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Another battle won, boy the scott family sure has a lot of strange adventures on the island of Dinotopia. And I think your idea that you had given me is really good, I'll give it a try.

White Hunter chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Man, that Samantha is just to selfish for her own good. She doesn't even care about her family let alone her life. What will happen next within the story? Update as soon as you can!

White Hunter chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Man! That girl Samantha sure is stubbron no matter how much you want to tell her that making this decision is going to wind up with her being killed. Maybe she and Karl are a perfect mach for each other after all. I'm just saying is all, you don't have to change it, but still...what a hard headed kid.

Yin7 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
sad at the end

update soon
olicityaddict chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
awesome simply awesome keep up the good work its great that ur a review hound like some other writers i know cant wait for the next chapter
Yin7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
really start off

update soon
Frontline chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was good, an improvement over your previous story.

Your dialogue has improved, although some of your grammar still needs some work.

Also, you could have mentioned the slight explicit content beforehand.

On the whole, I was very impressed; you had good characters, enjoyable pace and an engaging style of writing.

Keep it up.

Koya'cyi

Frontline
White Hunter chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Great work on this chapter so far, can't wait to read more. Also I've been thinking about Jake Scott's sun stone and how it might fit into a story that is coming up within my head. I might probably start a story with him in Nome Alaska where he meets Balto. How's that for a story idea?

largefish8 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
good start...I got the series on DVD and I can safely say for other fans that you have done a brilliant job so far.