Reviews for Taming of the Hormones
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Now I can have the scent of Haley whenever I want
i read that and though what? that was fucking creepy?!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
It was like the Care Bears came in here and vomited peace and love
hilarious
Eric chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
This is really an excellent setory! You need to finish it. It woiuld be niceif you could work in aa kiss betweent hem in each others body, Abyway this is really LOL!
jellybean96 chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
heehee! i like it! it's great!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
You need to continue this amazingness!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
CAN U PLEASE HURRY THE F**K UP WIT THIS DUMB STORY BEEN LIK 2 WEEKS SINCE U UPDATED DNT YELL ME OTHER PPL CUZ U NOE ITS TRUE...(hint) ive reviewd n chapter 1 a username sooo HURRY IT UP!
jessica or drawingmaster101 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Hey luved ur story plzzz hurry n finish it dude this rocks im jus startn 2 be a troop fan after i waz an avatar the last airbender fan but not any more plzzz hurry
JazzGirl123 chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Okaaay... Nice to see why they were arguing online... Please update saoon!
JazzGirl123 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Well, this was almost as awkward.
JazzGirl123 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Okay...that had to be more awkward..
JazzGirl123 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Well...that had to be an awkard shower..
sminches chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
*puts on the puppy dog eyes* PWEES PWEES PWEES KEEP WRITING! I absolutely love this story, it totally captures the awkwardness of their situation. It reminds me of the time me and my friend Jenna completely switched places. Not the stupid stuff like people just calling me Jenna, we switched classes, lockers, buses, houses, everything. It was crazy. And everyone went along with it, although a her algebra teacher gave me a strange look when I showed up instead of her :) never doing that again. Although, luckily, Jenna is a girl like me. Changing places with a dude? Nuh uh, way too awkward for my taste. Argh, off topic. Anyways, great story, def adding it to my faves :)
SRKPCFan07 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Nooooo don't end it...plz plz continue until like ch 12.. I mean if you want too...lol i really do like ur writing style!
Eric Bloodstone chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
LOL! Very good flavor of the characters. I loved he shower scenes.
Pinklady5751 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Hehe It's funny when jake is trying to fight curiousity, be respectful, but still trys to clean Haley's body. I was surprised he gave her any respect in the first place, I mean he's JAKE. I thinks this is funny and really cute. Good job