Reviews for Lie, Live & Love
EndlessSugar chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Interesting story line I would like to see more chapters. It seems very interesting but I wonder why Edward would bully bella it seems very immature
JETTS98 chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
well, thank you for not letting her get raped. i understand, it's just somethings you can't write
melissamary55 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
really good chapter and i really think bella should tell her dad and not leave things like that update soon
JJ1234 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
good chapter
alejandraortiz6 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
I want him dead or in jail! Poor Bella:(
jansails chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
The daughter of a police chief is not going to report a physical assault & attempted rape.
The daughter of a police chief is basically thinkiing about her father, "I don't believe or trust in your ability to keep me or yourself safe."
What a nice daughter.
jansails/jan2
PS:
'showed me any fowl intention'- should be foul intention, the other pertains to poultry, birds
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Stupid bitch! Bella for someone who is supposedly so smart you are so fucking dumb and clueless. REPORT THE BASTARD! I CAN NOT stand women who do not report the bastards who hurt them this way because they are "afraid". Don't they ever think their actions have consequences... such as it give the attacker a sense that they can do this with no reprecussions. That they have carte blanche to treat people that way. And that they are going to let them do this to another woman? If someone before them had reported the fuckers then they wouldn't have been attacked.
rclaurel chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
So is this a jacob and Bella story, or is it Bella and edward.
melissamary55 chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
omg what happen to bella is she goint to be alright
Marcela Preisser chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
LOVE IT!PLEASE,CONTINUE!
LOVE,
MARCELA
DodgerMcClure chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Can't wait to find out more.
stormy315 chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
great chapter...so what happend to bella? was she raped or "just" beaten or was she clumsy? looking forward to the next chapter...
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Interesting...
Edwards parents did really wrong
Please don't have Edward forgive them anytime soon
At the same time a mature ish reaction would be cool
You know like semi ignoring them
Guest chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Oh please, bastard deserved to be put with a a pregnant girlfriend and a kid. I don't know how Bella ca even think about that loser. I would never want a man who had or has a child with another woman. He will forever be connected with Victoria. In afterlife they wil be together with their baby. Bella will be in eternal threesome. Yeah... good luck with that...
rclaurel chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
So glad to see you back, I have been missing this update...all I have to say about this chapter is WOW,