Reviews for For the Sake of Liberty
1000meredith chapter 1 . 5/27
this was great and sooo amazing!
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 3/12
Love!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I liked it. Could you possibly do another crossover? It was slightly suspenseful for a moment. I and my sister love watching liberty's kids, and again I like this fic a lot. I've reread it many times.
AlphonseSohma chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Yay! Perfect.
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Omg, i love tjis! The idea... why didnt anyone consider it sooner? Oh right, Liberty Kids isnt a very popular cartoon... but alot like Hetalia in a way.
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love these two. You brought them together. THANK YOU! :D
penney21191 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I like one shot. I think im going to rewatch the liberty kids now I haven't seen it in ages.
22darkmoon22 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
wow man! i wish there were more stories like this it seems so natural
Venturian Girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Love the story! You should make a sequel where they meet again after the war! :)
featherwingg245 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I remembered I watched Liberty's Kids when I was only in Elementary School. Wow! I didn't think of putting Hetalia and Liberty's Kids together, but you did it brilliantly, so here's a fave.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
FANTASTIC! Nice crossover of Liberty's Kids and Hetalia. You portrayed America and Britain well.
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Well it's so weird from Arthur's side it is so sad but from Alfred's sad their is a greater purpose I AM SO CONFUSED ON MY FEELING OF THEI WAR SINCE HETLAIA CAME INTO MY LIFE!
Awesome11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
you should make a story out of this, I love it that much
17LiveFree76 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love this! There really needs to be more Liberty's Kids and Hetalia crossovers but this is fantastic!
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
great job. will the meet again?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »