Reviews for For the Sake of Liberty
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 1/4
nice
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I wish there were more fics like this...I love the revolutionary war period, and hetalia has the perfect setting for it. But there just aren't enough!
StarofSea chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
OMG I just found this!

And I have never laughed sooooo much! Could there be like ... I don't know a continuation?

I had so much fun! And just like you I was just listening to the song of liberty kids when I thouhg... damn it would be nice if there was a story about Hetalia and Liberty Kids... OH GOD! Prussia and France ...

Thank you for this wonderful story!
1000meredith chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
this was great and sooo amazing!
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Love!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I liked it. Could you possibly do another crossover? It was slightly suspenseful for a moment. I and my sister love watching liberty's kids, and again I like this fic a lot. I've reread it many times.
AlphonseSohma chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Yay! Perfect.
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Omg, i love tjis! The idea... why didnt anyone consider it sooner? Oh right, Liberty Kids isnt a very popular cartoon... but alot like Hetalia in a way.
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love these two. You brought them together. THANK YOU! :D
penney21191 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I like one shot. I think im going to rewatch the liberty kids now I haven't seen it in ages.
22darkmoon22 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
wow man! i wish there were more stories like this it seems so natural
Venturian Girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Love the story! You should make a sequel where they meet again after the war! :)
featherwingg245 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I remembered I watched Liberty's Kids when I was only in Elementary School. Wow! I didn't think of putting Hetalia and Liberty's Kids together, but you did it brilliantly, so here's a fave.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
FANTASTIC! Nice crossover of Liberty's Kids and Hetalia. You portrayed America and Britain well.
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Well it's so weird from Arthur's side it is so sad but from Alfred's sad their is a greater purpose I AM SO CONFUSED ON MY FEELING OF THEI WAR SINCE HETLAIA CAME INTO MY LIFE!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »