Reviews for Blinded
BluebirdSunflower chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
What's the favor Lampy is doing for Elight? Where's the Mistress? Very good story so far.
Torotyrannus7 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! MAKE MORE CHAPTORS!
wirewasp316821 chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
idea [shock/zap] blanky & kirby switch 'brains/personalities'
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
'pregnant goldfish'?

what is 'ratso'?
SariSpy56 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Please continue
Luigi-fan470 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
I was listening to the sparta remix when elight kicked coffie into the bath tub. :D
Porsche101 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Awww! The toaster cuteness! I'm worried for Lampy though. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen after this. Update soon? :D
Porsche101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Love the story and your writing! I like the idea of Toaster's motherly personality being a facade. Awesome work so far.
Stardust Imaginings chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I have to say this story is getting more and more interesting! What a cliffhanger! You will update soon right? I'm wondering what Elight wants Lampy to do for her! Do I sense a little Elight/Lampy shipping coming in the future? ;) Now that would be very interesting! Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Sorida chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Sorry, I want to review when this story started, but I couldn't log in. Anyway, this story is really good and I'm eagerly awaiting another chapter. Good luck!
InuyashaPrincess14 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
I love this story. Ostera and Toaster are so cute. I loved how they fell asleep with cord entwined at the end. Elight reminds me of Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter. She's got that same cruel nature. I hope you pick it up again soon. I've got to know what happens next especially with Lampy and Elight.
Journalist793 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Haha. I love the new characters! Would I be beat down if I asked for toasterly romance, or is that just... not possible? (I had a short mental scene going on where Toaster and Ostera were trying to hug, but their arms were too stubby. ;)) Never the less... Halfway through Elight's monologue-ish type thing I was pretty much thinking "Craaap it's Hitler... but, like, a lamp..." But, still I actually do see Elight as being a badass villain. Hmm, and was I seeing a bit of Felidae in the scene where Mr. Coffee was being electrocuted?

Ah, well then, please do continue! Really, I'm looking forward to the Toaster and the crew engaging in an epic (yes, epic) battle against Elight... and stuff. (Oh my God... if it's anything like radio and the spider I will be endlessly entertained.) Also, this fits in nowhere at all, but I now respect Ostera to death because of her theme songs (yay for A7xEvvie). I'm seeing her as a kind of a "The Art of Suicide" type (ever heard of Emilie Autumn?).

Please, please forgive me for this insane review. I swear... I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and coffee. Beside that, update quickly, the write style is excellent, and I'm excited to see how this story unfolds!

Ciao!

Journalist793, aka Amy.
Journalist793 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh my frosted socks. This was lovely! Although, I have to say, I knew it would be good 3/4 of the way through the Author's note at the mention of Felidae. I do hope this can be continue soon, consider me a fan.

Erm. (I'm promise I'm not as ditzy as I sounded in the first paragraph.) Onto the fic. I like Toater's cynical side a lot, and the way that he was portrayed as being imperfect like the first movie and the book. The second and third movie made him so perfect and likable that it was sickening. (I couldn't get halfway through Goes to Mars, it just kind of murdered a childhood movie that I loved to death.)

Also, looking at the current plot, I'm guessing that it's likely to change from, "okay, it'll be a journey to our old cottage" to, probably some deeper conflict, as is what tends to happen in good stories. I can't think to that, yet. Rawr. :/ I'm looking forward to the newer characters though.

Well, update soon xD