Reviews for While you sleep
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
AWWWWWW! That was so sweet! And, not to mention, very hot. ;) I love the idea of things being done to people who 'sleep'. It adds to the suspense. And don't worry dear, your English is just fine. Seriously, it's actually better than some people who have known English their entire lives. :)

Keep writing please,
Kaitogirl95 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Dawdawdawdawwwwww so cute! /

I love it you're great at writing

You don't see Antonio on top? How... eh... you... you need to read more Spamano xDDDD
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
AWWWW! That was so sad and sweet! I love the idea, too! I would love to see a sequel to this! _ You're English is amazing, by the way. You have no reason to worry!
Stormchaser4ever chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Soooo hot I loved this story! Love the writing and detail ;)
random alias chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love how Antonio was awake the whole time, anyone else it would be sneaky but he just wanted a little Italian love 3
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Awww~~~~~~~~~~~~ That was soooo cuute! And incredibly in character, I was surprised. :O It's hard to be so in character. The descriptions were also beautiful. The images were really easy to see thanks to that. :D I really like your writing style! Will you write more Spamano smut in the future, dear? Because you should~~~~ *hearts* Thanks SO SO SO SO SO much for writing! :333
Espresso Yourself chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Very, very... Mmmm~! I absolutely love it!

As for editing:

Overcoming the embarrassment his own thoughts caused to him...

I don't believe that extra 'to' is necessary. It sounds a little awkward.

...running down nimble fingers along the curve of the tanned flesh until his chin...

'On to' would make more sense than 'until' in this sentence.

Nonsense such as that the skin he was tasting...

I don't believe 'that' is needed here.

Other than those three things, great job! You're very good at English. May I ask what your native language is?
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Aww that was great! I loved it, and I was surprised (in a good way) when it turned out that Antonio had been awake. It made for a great ending. Good job on the fic!
bowlerhatfringe chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Eeeee this was so good! X3 I knew he was pretending to sleep! XD
spamano chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
hey can you please d a sequel to this pleeeeaaaassseee.
FMAfan chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
love it! it would be awesome if you wrote a sequel :D
CrimzonEchidna chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I really like how you wrote this. The way you described things was perfect in my opinion. Really gave a nice feel to the atmosphere of the story progression.

Its a nice break from all the other fan-fictions that portray Romano as a complete rude always-in-denial asshole. Sure hes a grouch, but I like the midpoint you gave him. :)

I also agree with not being able to see Spain play the motivator, I do see him being the Seme but I think Romano would do most of the work. XD Spain is a bit slow lmao.

I'd love to see a sequel to this. Keep up the good work!
Ootori Tatsu chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aww! I wish there was more to this story. You're such a good writer.
Demon's sinner chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
English may not be your first language but this is really good! I love Toni and Lovi!
Andreea chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is the first Antonio/Lovino fic I ever read

and I have to say that I loved it~

Looking forward to reading more /