Reviews for As Lovers Go
erf10722 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This was wayyyyy too adorable! The metaphors were so relatable and awesome and the figurative langurage was beautiful and I kind of liked that Dally was OOC. :)))))
ranesbitt13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
i giggled like a walrus out of pure happiness when i read this it is perfect! Love- Rebekah
Betty chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Ohmigosh! This is beautiful! My feels, just * poof * . Thank you for contributing to fandom!
Captain chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
mY FEeLS /HEART BURSTS INTO RAINBOWS AND FEELY TEARS
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I think Dally wasn't OOC as much as his speeches weren't phrased quite right- I think, if you made his longer dialogue sections a bit more terse and choppy, then the openness of them would have seemed a bit odd, but definately plausible. I like how you managed to retain Johnny's innocence while giving him that element of boldness that he probably would've gained after the fire had he not died. Also, I love the glass door and shelf simile and metaphor, especially the way you blended them into the story so flawlessly. It sounded really natural the way you incorporated them.
Rose chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow. Just... wow. You might be the best writer I've ever seen; this story was beautiful. I seriously don't have words for this, just... wow.
The French Orchid chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
THIS IS GREAT! I've been looking for it! I read it a couple of years ago I loved it then, now I read it every once in a while. Keep up the good work.
YullenLover33 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Cute! :D
violentluck chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
*happy tear* ...no words...just no words. You have no idea how much i enjoyed this, how real this felt to me.
HatterKing222 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I can not stop smiling when I read this it makes me to happy!

Please right more!
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
...*bowing to the greatness that is this story*
Savage Deathbite chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This is beautiful u should make a story out of it :)
IFoundHopeInYourHateForMe chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was so cute
Kitadresdencinnazia chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
omg luv this u r excellent! i never htought i would find anything like this because it wuz like the sixties and homosexual wasn;t even in the dictionary yet! this is awsome!

keep writing this is one of my favrorites that's for sure!
Kodaa chapter 1 . 11/4/2010