Reviews for Worse than Being Burned
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 4/13
im so loving this fic plz cont it
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 4/13
OMG what u have written so far is totally sweet
Nico1302 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
A very fun story and an even more impressive choice of series for a crossover. I like it very much.

So Michael had a little encounter with some members of the black organization and had the questionable opportunity to get a little taste of their APTX-4869. Well, at least he survived the poison. He may now be the size of a child, but that's better than dead, I suppose?

You have a very good writing style, very enjoyable.

And Michael's explanations/thoughts (the sentences in italic) are just like in the series. I find them very fun... and informative. :)

Yes, this crossover has much potential. I hope to read more from you.

I really hope you'll continue this story, you wrote a second chapter after all. :)

See ya!

Eine sehr lustige Geschichte und eine noch beeindruckendere Wahl von Serien für ein Crossover. Gefällt mir sehr.

Michael hatte also eine kleine Auseinandersetzung mit Mitgliedern der schwarzen Organisation und hatte die zweifelhafte Gelegenheit, in den Genuss ihres APTX-4869 zu kommen. Nun, zumindest hat er das Gift überlebt. Jetzt mag er zwar nur die Größe eines Kindes haben, aber das ist immer noch besser, als tot zu sein, möchte ich meinen?

Du hast einen guten Schreibstil, sehr angenehm zu lesen.

Und Michaels Erklärungen/Gedanken (die kursiv geschriebenen Sätze) sind genau wie in der Serie. Ich finde sie sehr lustig... und informativ. :)

Ja, dieses Crossover hat viel Potenzial. Ich hoffe, mehr von dir zu lesen.

Ich hoffe wirklich, dass du diese Geschichte fortsetzen wirst. Immerhin hast du ein zweites Kapitel geschrieben. :)

Bis denne!
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
this chapter may have been shorter than the first one, but it was really good. i love how you brought michael's mom in to confirm his identity. i hope that you continue writing this. it's a great story. _
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
wow... i LOVE this set up. i just happened to stumble upon this fic by accident and it makes we want to watch Burn Notice more than I have been. This is a great set up. I mostly write Digimon fan fics, but I've become obbsessed with Detective Conan/case closed and Magic Kaito. If you don't continue this fic I just might have to (as soon as i watch more burn notice). XD you're writing style is really good so i actually hope that you'll pick this up again, but if you don't i might just have to. this is too good of a story set up just to let it go like this.
Kuroba's Pet Fish chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Wow, this story is really well written. It carries the flow of Burn Notice quite well. The character reactions could be a little stronger, though. For example, I really don't think Sam has the self-control to resist the "little kid" one-liners. Other than that, it's incredible. Can't wait for the next chapter! (That, and when Conan meets Michael.)
Amazing Bluie chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
This is awesome! I can't wait to see more of it! I really can't wait to see Shinichi/Conan and Michael meet each other! Talk about epic!
Elena Forest chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Kyaaah! This story is too epic! (if I could still post stories here I so would've adopted it!) please please please update soon 3
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
A really good start on a heart-stopping story. :D

While I don't watch this series religiously, what I do know about the characters were described so accurately, were felt so naturally with how you wrote them. :D While some people may consider your italics at the beginning a crutch of some sort, I thought it was a brilliant splash of what Burn Notice is. Michael's narratives. XD

It doesn't seem to connect very much, the two series, being that this is only the beginning, so it makes me really eager to read more of this! I'd normally jump at the chance to continue a story whose plot has already been started for me, but it'd be a travesty if anyone other than you would write it with your writing style. I'd really like for you to reconsider continuing it at least. :D

Well, until then, I'll keep hoping

TMRomance
Kp-awesome-starplayer chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this is awesome its concept sounds just like this show. except it takes a kind of sci-fi turn of events. lol love it. and i bet a baby micheal would be cute XD
irezel chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
heehee...this would be so great. :)
Nyxtolouloudo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
love the mix of these two. Wish you were continuing it, would have loved to see Michael's reaction when he wakes up as a kid
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh, I really wish you were continuing this! Great premise and you have the narrative spot on! *Happy squee, faves*
splishims chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was wonderful! I've been waiting for someone to do a Burn Notice/ Detective Conan crossover! (Though I was kinda scared at one point 'cause I was afraid whoever did it would ruin it... I didn't have to worry about that happening with you though!)

Anyway, the idea had crossed my mind before, but not with Michael getting shrunk. That's a new twist that I /like/. -clicks the 'Favorite' button-

Emily