Reviews for Under Fire
kaleen1212 chapter 33 . 8/1
Kirk should just blow up the entire planet and it all! I can't believe the Admiral is not standing behind his people. Looking forward to seeing where this is headed. Excellent writing!
Animaltalker chapter 33 . 7/28
Oh a cliff hanger!
kaleen1212 chapter 33 . 7/26
I am now completely caught up! It is time for another chapter. I am glad you did not abandon this story. It is a fantastic story. Great job.
kaleen1212 chapter 27 . 7/26
Always thought Spock and Christine belonged together. You have written relationship between them extremely satisfying!
kaleen1212 chapter 23 . 7/26
Kirk to the rescue! This is a very exciting and well written story!
kaleen1212 chapter 18 . 7/26
Spock should have stayed in the room. Now he is a prisnor again! Looks like it might be Christine's turn to rescue him.
kaleen1212 chapter 20 . 7/26
She should have stayed put. Now it is up to Kirk to rescue them.
kaleen1212 chapter 16 . 7/26
Nice tender chapter between Spock and Christine. I enjoyed that!
kaleen1212 chapter 11 . 7/25
I am glad you decided to continue this story. It is a good one.
kaleen1212 chapter 12 . 7/25
Spock to the rescue! I hope he beats the crap out of the alien. Good chapter!
kaleen1212 chapter 12 . 7/25
I am glad you decided to continue this story. It is a good one.
kaleen1212 chapter 9 . 7/25
Oh good, Kick enters the picture. of course he will be in time to rescue them. Or will there be more trouble for the landing parties? Very good story!
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 7/25
What is the Enterprise doing? I am curious as to what Kirk is doing to find them. Meantime, I will continue reading to find out why the children are dying. Good story. just enough mystery to keep your interest!
kaleen1212 chapter 4 . 7/25
Spock and Christine may be in trouble and McCoy goes back to sleep! On to the next chapter to see what kind of trouble they have gotten themselves into.
kaleen1212 chapter 2 . 7/25
Just getting started. So far this story grabs you and gets your attention. And as I expect from you, well written.