Reviews for Under Fire
Tlozzy chapter 25 . 3/26
Love it, more please! !
klycmep chapter 25 . 2/8
This is such a good story! I only now discovered it, since I read pretty much all of the Star Trek 2009 stories, I ventured into this neck of the woods. I'm glad I did, thanks.
celticmusebooks chapter 25 . 2/2
Delighted you've returned to this piece!
T'Lu chapter 25 . 2/3
"The least he could do was sit with his friend's girl." Love your portrayal of Kirk in this chapter. His conversation with the planet's leaders is classic Kirk! I'm looking forward to his continuing communication with them. :-)
SavanaSahara chapter 25 . 2/1
Too too short! More soon please! :)
grayroots chapter 25 . 2/1
His friend's girl. I love that line.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 25 . 2/1
Awwwwww... I can't wait to hear McCoy's swearing about how much work he had to do to patch poor Spock up, but it will be righteous swearing as he discovers the degree of abuse and torture, I'm sure. And if Spock awakes wondering where Christine is (and under the influence of painkillers), the secret will be out. Hope McCoy doesn't give him too much grief about it, LOL! Kirk clearly has chosen not to do so. :-)
The Ga chapter 25 . 1/31
I love how you end this chapter. Spock's girl. Sweet, so sweet.
grayroots chapter 24 . 1/30
Looking forward to see where this is going now that they have been rescued.
The Ga chapter 24 . 1/30
I follow ALL your stories and I knew you would update eventually. So glad you did. Had a suck of a day at work so it was a very nice surprise to come home and find this chapter waiting.
SavanaSahara chapter 24 . 1/30
OMGosh! So glad to see they've been rescued now! But you can't stop there! More soon please!
Zanne13 chapter 24 . 1/30
So happy to see a new chapter! Please! Let them finally be safe.
Bottled Fame chapter 14 . 1/30
I saw that you wanted "to finish up because the story does not pull much attention". I think the narrative is extraordinary and powerful. Please finish it well. The story deserves it. Wonderful way of story-telling.
wolvester chapter 24 . 1/30
Please post an update soon. After everything they've both been through I'm dying to know what happens next.
DrMcCoyfan chapter 24 . 1/30
Hello!

Great chapter! I love a rescue... And an unexpected rescue is a real treat. One minute you're wonder how to survive, the next you're in the transporter room (or in this case a shuttle!). Very exciting!

I've really enjoyed Spock and Christine's relationship through this story. Spock literally opened his eyes there to make sure she was OK while the ship was shaking around, even though he's horribly injured and in terrible pain. What a hero!

Thanks as always!