Reviews for Under Fire
Isolde Jansma chapter 28 . 8/28
Do Vulcans have hot monkey sex? Given that their ancestry is likely not simian... :P If you know what I mean.

Great story, btw. Been enjoying it rather a lot as it's really well-written and the characters are all solid - much kudos for your portrayal of Chapel, who comes over as a bimbo in far too many fics. I've never seen her that way, myself, preferring a more professional and assertive representation. This, therefore, delights me.

This ship also prepared me for my long exploration of doomed love in its many forms. *sigh* It's my theme, and it calls to me like a moth to a flame. You gotta love angst.
Ygraine vom See chapter 28 . 8/27
I love this chapter, really. I can imagine Kirk's smile ;-).
PureSummerMagic chapter 28 . 8/25
Kirk's reaction to Spock and Christine as a couple is the best! XD Thanks for another great chapter!
Olafur Neal chapter 28 . 8/25
I found this fix a while back but I never caught up with it. It's great! I love it!
mistyluc chapter 28 . 8/23
PureSummerMagic chapter 27 . 8/22
What a pleasant surprise to see an update so soon! :D I loved that ending! Hehe, Kirk, guardian of the galaxy...
Zanne13 chapter 27 . 8/22
Nice to see morr chapters to this story. I like it!
Ygraine vom See chapter 27 . 8/22
That was good. The right chapter to start my saturday. 'Guardian of the galaxy' so funny.
PureSummerMagic chapter 26 . 8/21
I can't wait for the next update! You've got everyone in character, especially McCoy. :)
Ygraine vom See chapter 26 . 8/20
I reread the whole story, because I've missed the last four chapters due to real life issues and I'm thrilled again. You write our beloved characters so well, that I can imagine them almost like I would see them in a movie. And what a movie that would be! It's a very exciting, emotional and "logical" story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
mistyluc chapter 25 . 5/25
would like to see more of this
Tlozzy chapter 25 . 3/26
Love it, more please! !
klycmep chapter 25 . 2/8
This is such a good story! I only now discovered it, since I read pretty much all of the Star Trek 2009 stories, I ventured into this neck of the woods. I'm glad I did, thanks.
celticmusebooks chapter 25 . 2/2
Delighted you've returned to this piece!
T'Lu chapter 25 . 2/3
"The least he could do was sit with his friend's girl." Love your portrayal of Kirk in this chapter. His conversation with the planet's leaders is classic Kirk! I'm looking forward to his continuing communication with them. :-)