Reviews for Under Fire
Jenna chapter 28 . 10/1
This is such a good story! I love it!
Isolde Jansma chapter 28 . 8/28
Do Vulcans have hot monkey sex? Given that their ancestry is likely not simian... :P If you know what I mean.

Great story, btw. Been enjoying it rather a lot as it's really well-written and the characters are all solid - much kudos for your portrayal of Chapel, who comes over as a bimbo in far too many fics. I've never seen her that way, myself, preferring a more professional and assertive representation. This, therefore, delights me.

This ship also prepared me for my long exploration of doomed love in its many forms. *sigh* It's my theme, and it calls to me like a moth to a flame. You gotta love angst.
Ygraine vom See chapter 28 . 8/27
I love this chapter, really. I can imagine Kirk's smile ;-).
PureSummerMagic chapter 28 . 8/25
Kirk's reaction to Spock and Christine as a couple is the best! XD Thanks for another great chapter!
Olafur Neal chapter 28 . 8/25
I found this fix a while back but I never caught up with it. It's great! I love it!
mistyluc chapter 28 . 8/23
PureSummerMagic chapter 27 . 8/22
What a pleasant surprise to see an update so soon! :D I loved that ending! Hehe, Kirk, guardian of the galaxy...
Zanne13 chapter 27 . 8/22
Nice to see morr chapters to this story. I like it!
Ygraine vom See chapter 27 . 8/22
That was good. The right chapter to start my saturday. 'Guardian of the galaxy' so funny.
PureSummerMagic chapter 26 . 8/21
I can't wait for the next update! You've got everyone in character, especially McCoy. :)
Ygraine vom See chapter 26 . 8/20
I reread the whole story, because I've missed the last four chapters due to real life issues and I'm thrilled again. You write our beloved characters so well, that I can imagine them almost like I would see them in a movie. And what a movie that would be! It's a very exciting, emotional and "logical" story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
mistyluc chapter 25 . 5/25
would like to see more of this
Tlozzy chapter 25 . 3/26
Love it, more please! !
klycmep chapter 25 . 2/8
This is such a good story! I only now discovered it, since I read pretty much all of the Star Trek 2009 stories, I ventured into this neck of the woods. I'm glad I did, thanks.
celticmusebooks chapter 25 . 2/2
Delighted you've returned to this piece!