Reviews for Under Fire
SoleFaith chapter 5 . 6/24
This story is AMAZING?! MY HEART. How have I not taken the time to read it before. I always come to the Star Trek tos archive, I always sort by reviews, and with the OC tag, and I always see this story just sitting there. Just waiting for me to click it, and I never do! And since I couldn't find any well-written ofc stories (that I haven't already read) I decided to give it a chance and IM BLOWN AWAY. Your characterization is perfect, the dialogue between characters is realistic, and the scenario is interesting and fun to read. This is literally my (new) favorite Star Trek story. You are a fanfiction god/goddess. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. I'll follow and favorite when I log in! I'm blessed to have found this, truly, ily.
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 5/5
Please continue :)
Kuhlama chapter 11 . 5/3
ahhh thanks for not ending it early !
Kuhlama chapter 5 . 5/3
Ahhh and its Christine/Spock - yeah : )
That definitely is another plus.
The touching in darkness thing is quite a hot
Kuhlama chapter 4 . 5/3
Spock and Chapel going down the rabbits hole together haha
Kuhlama chapter 3 . 5/3
Characterisation: Good
Plot: Intriguing
Pace: just right
Interactions: Sometimes touching, sometimes there is humor
So yeah... good story so far : )
mistyluc chapter 33 . 1/7
wish this would continue
kaleen1212 chapter 33 . 8/1/2016
Kirk should just blow up the entire planet and it all! I can't believe the Admiral is not standing behind his people. Looking forward to seeing where this is headed. Excellent writing!
Animaltalker chapter 33 . 7/28/2016
Oh a cliff hanger!
kaleen1212 chapter 33 . 7/26/2016
I am now completely caught up! It is time for another chapter. I am glad you did not abandon this story. It is a fantastic story. Great job.
kaleen1212 chapter 27 . 7/26/2016
Always thought Spock and Christine belonged together. You have written relationship between them extremely satisfying!
kaleen1212 chapter 23 . 7/26/2016
Kirk to the rescue! This is a very exciting and well written story!
kaleen1212 chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
Spock should have stayed in the room. Now he is a prisnor again! Looks like it might be Christine's turn to rescue him.
kaleen1212 chapter 20 . 7/26/2016
She should have stayed put. Now it is up to Kirk to rescue them.
kaleen1212 chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
Nice tender chapter between Spock and Christine. I enjoyed that!