Reviews for All's Fair
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
what a hilarious relationship! Gotta love those two... you wrote this very well, I just wish there was more!
Neon156 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I am both horribly horrfied and amused that Aelita become someone like . . . that.

I am confused
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love it. Funny and still strangely (and horrifyingly) kinda in-character. 4.99/5. Keep writing!
TheVirtualAuthor chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This story was sooooo funny! I loved it. It kind of reminded me of the movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith".
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hilarious
no more fear92 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
awesome story
kraken5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Looks like they couldn't handle life without Xana's schemes to spice things up, so they fell deep into the pits of blissful madness. So funny.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
...Oh wow. Just...wow. This was hilarious and great and oddly enough I cans see Aelita and Jeremy doing this. XD

Great job! Keep up the splendid work!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... freaking fucking bleep bleep bleep hilarious
IHKF chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was.. amazing. XD you made meb laugh pretty hard!

Fantastic job!
R.N.Walker chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Two lines in and I already knew this would be an awesome story. Love it! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
There are a few line break errors, but everything else is normal, well not really normal normal, but you know what I mean
Rapter267 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
ha ha ha that was hilarious ha man that wow was a good job wow black mail that is funny
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Great story! LOL. This was hilarious. Jeremie and Aelita are awesome! Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 12/10/2010