Reviews for Change of Time
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
I found your story very thoughtful, more thoughtful than many Bones stories I have read. Not only did you have an interesting storyline but I found your commentary on people and relationships and acceptance very enlightening. Made me want to rewatch the show just because of the perspectives you showed. So thank you.
Jencun chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Eh...just wanting B&B yesterday? What's going on with the whole loving Catherine thing? Should he not be a little less comfortable in her arms...
Maunzeli chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Very well-plotted story with quite good character development. You might want to go back and fix some of the spelling errors-they seem like auto-correct errors, such as quite for quiet. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
Maria chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is a ridiculously well written story.
ecenbt chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
Even after all that's happened it was a nice point of start for an alternative. although i have to admit it made my stomach churn a lot (especially in the first half) and made me not want to read (which only shows how good you are since i couldn't stand Brennan's agony) and i really liked the whole thing. Not just the relationship part (or the lack of it) but also the case as well.
Nana25 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is the most confusing thing I have ever read. Who is toby and who is ms. Hadley?
marceline19 chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
I am sad this is the end of this story!love it!
marceline19 chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
sweet chapter!
marceline19 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I love this chapter!
Alicia9876 chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Wonderful. I enjoyed this a great deal!
2mrklr chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Wow! Really excellent story. I had to read it all in one sitting. Now it's late and I am going to have a rough morning.

I really hope you are still writing, and writing, and writing... You have talent. I read a lot, and only lately, with you and with Bloodwrites, have a found writing I would pay for. Work on a novel. Write more here too. You have excellent attention to detail - impressive medical, legal, pysch, all of it spinning a great story. Characters very believable and true.

I really enjoyed your work.
alexindigo chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
Finished it! :) It has been a great read. Am glad that they are finally together. It's funny how a lot of ppl blame Sweets for what happened between Booth and Brennan during and after the 100th and during DitM when I've always just thought that Booth was someone who made his own decisions. He never seemed to cave when Brennan is expounding on whatever is it that he doesn't agree with. Anyway, great read. Thanks for sharing. Am looking forward to reading more from you. )
alexindigo chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
If there was a way to send you an electronic kiss through FF, you'd be receiving about eleventy gajillion from me now. I know that's not a real number, but that is how ridiculously pleased I am at this chapter. I have to warn you that this review is actually part (ok, mostly) rant and might read as long as my doctorate thesis. :P This para: "She had changed and changed and changed, and they had stood in a circle, shaking their heads, telling her she was standing still. It was his fault. His fault. He'd done what even Judah Cooper and two days in the trunk of a car couldn't accomplish."

Oh. My. God! THIS is exactly what I've been lamenting for years! I get so mad when the people on Bones forums and boards keep saying that he's changing her for the better and the it's for her own good. They jump down her throat when she questions about him God, but no one says anything when he says she has mental problems or that she's not a normal person. She's abnormal for her views on marriage and love because it isn't the norm but the fandom has no qualms about accepting Booth's attempts to 'educate' her. I've read so many fics where they paint her as the bad guy because she doesn't want to marry Booth. What about the fact that Booth can't seem to let go of his ideal and be happy that he's with the woman that he loves? I'd like to see how they'd react if she asks him to give up religion for her. I can just imagine the outcry but of course it's okay for Booth to ask Brennan to change her beliefs because he knows better you see. Ugh!

One of the reasons why I think I'll always be a little angry at Booth even if they get married and have babies on the show and live happily ever after, is because he NEVER corrected or confronted her when she implied that she wasn't good enough for him and that she can't change. Even later on in S6 after doing the dick moves of moving in, proposing to and kicking out Barbie, the ultimatum he gives Brennan stems from feelings of HIS own feelings of inadequacy. I don't think we'll ever get it on the show, but everytime there is an author farsighted enough to mention this in their story, I feel that I must applaud them. You have just a fan my dear TamsinBailey. I really would have preferred if Brennan had kicked him in the nads and let him stew for awhile, but she deserves to be happy, even if it is with the moron that is Booth.

Thanks so much for sharing. Am off to read the rest! )
alexindigo chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
I just found this story and I have to be honest, I almost stopped reading after the Booth/Catherine sex scene. I'm glad I decided to continue though, since it has been a fascinating read. This chapter was what I have been waiting for since after the 100th! Angela standing up for Brennan to Booth. If anything, the 100th and S6 showed us that Booth does not know Brennan as well as he thinks he does. Your version of events have been absolutely hilarious and hearbreaking to read. Angela with her stiletto on Booth's junk? What I'd give to have a scene like that on the show. After the Hannah debacle and the way Booth treated Brennan throughout S6, I am still holding out for a good confrontation/resolution on-screen (which I'm sure we'll all be led to believe occurred during the hiatus since HH apparently has an aversion to continuity and resolutions).

I'm hoping now that Catherine is out of the picture Booth will finally man up and stop acting like a jackass. Great read! Thank you so much for sharing! )
Mochi-girl chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
I feel like I'm on replay, but seriously, GREAT case! It was unpredictable so every paragraph was like turning a corner. When a story has such an interesting foundation, you give our favorite characters some depth, I love how you tell us what they are thinking and show us how they are feeling.

Love your villian (you know what I mean). I see the complexity of a character like Alexanders and it really makes one take notice.

Truly another great story. Tam, you got it going on.