Reviews for Whispering Words
Ixsa chapter 17 . 5/17
That was just so beautiful! Like instant tears at the end! Amazing job!
AiMila chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
this was a very heavy story...i cried when Ayel died but now im happy that he gets to be part of this worlds Ayel
AiMila chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
i actually like Ayel here...hes awesome...but Nero is still a giant pain in the crack and a total asswipe
Draechaeli chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
This was an interesting AU, keep up the good work
tanseynz chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
A wonderfully complex and original plot. Your handling of the canon characters in your own reality was masterly, and I really liked the way you twisted original plotlines. With a little tweaking and a lot of editing (role is not roll, pus is not puss and apart is very different in meaning from a part)this would be one of the more interesting & original ST fanfictions.
DChan21 chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
This story was soooo good! OMG I love it! I hope you decide to do a sequel and see Spock and Kirk's relationship flourish with Ayel!
DarkLadySethra chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
I've already posted a comment on here, but I just realized something. Sorry if I'm bothering you with this, but you left this story unfinished on the K/S archive and I was wondering of you could post the last chapter on there?
risky chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
oh. mai. goodness.

I am bawling so hard I can barely *breathe*.

that was so incredibly beautiful and I feel struck dumb before it. I opened it expecting something interesting, and hoping for something good, and what I found was something -incredible-. I feel honored just to have been able to read this, so thank you, so much, for sharing this with us.

now if only I could stop crying ;-;
Guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
This is amazing, and one of the best AUs I've read. I love it! Thank you for giving life to Ayel, he'll remain one of my favourites from this moment on.

Please, if you can, make a squel that shows Jim's love and struggles with Spock and Bones, (mainly Spock) I'd love to read it :)
KLS-Blueskies chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
ok I've read the reviews for this chapter and is just wondering how no-one else is wondering if Pike and Spock want to bone each other...ehhem i meant if they are getting intimate

lol
turtlehannah96 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Oh my god I LOVED your story! it was beautifully written and the way you protrayed ayel really touched me. Just wanted to let you know :3
MuggleCreator chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Wow. Just WOW. I loved this story. Your characterisations... The way you twisted things...
Wow.
catbob1 chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
I was uncertain of this story after reading the synopsis but was intrigued enough to read it anyway. I am very glad I did. The story was simply fantastic. Jim's conflict and the final resolution were great. The way the story fit the movie and the little twists made for enjoyable reading. Thank you.
HPMARIE chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This story is worth reading just for your characterization of Ayel