Reviews for Whispering Words
Guest chapter 17 . 12/15/2016
That was so good, you had me crying at the end. The whole "you are meant for greatness. Of this I am certain" perfect way to end the story.
KatieLyn chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
This was an incredibly beautiful story. I don't know what more to say as tears of great emotion run down my cheeks.
KatieLyn chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
I am having strong flashbacks to Wizard of Oz here. Jim is like Dorothy collecting friends to see the Wizard. Love it.
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 17 . 8/29/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Wish you had a sequal up
Ixsa chapter 17 . 5/17/2016
That was just so beautiful! Like instant tears at the end! Amazing job!
AiMila chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
this was a very heavy story...i cried when Ayel died but now im happy that he gets to be part of this worlds Ayel
AiMila chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
i actually like Ayel here...hes awesome...but Nero is still a giant pain in the crack and a total asswipe
Draechaeli chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
This was an interesting AU, keep up the good work
tanseynz chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
A wonderfully complex and original plot. Your handling of the canon characters in your own reality was masterly, and I really liked the way you twisted original plotlines. With a little tweaking and a lot of editing (role is not roll, pus is not puss and apart is very different in meaning from a part)this would be one of the more interesting & original ST fanfictions.
DChan21 chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
This story was soooo good! OMG I love it! I hope you decide to do a sequel and see Spock and Kirk's relationship flourish with Ayel!
DarkLadySethra chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
I've already posted a comment on here, but I just realized something. Sorry if I'm bothering you with this, but you left this story unfinished on the K/S archive and I was wondering of you could post the last chapter on there?
risky chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
oh. mai. goodness.

I am bawling so hard I can barely *breathe*.

that was so incredibly beautiful and I feel struck dumb before it. I opened it expecting something interesting, and hoping for something good, and what I found was something -incredible-. I feel honored just to have been able to read this, so thank you, so much, for sharing this with us.

now if only I could stop crying ;-;
Guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
This is amazing, and one of the best AUs I've read. I love it! Thank you for giving life to Ayel, he'll remain one of my favourites from this moment on.

Please, if you can, make a squel that shows Jim's love and struggles with Spock and Bones, (mainly Spock) I'd love to read it :)
KLS-Blueskies chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
ok I've read the reviews for this chapter and is just wondering how no-one else is wondering if Pike and Spock want to bone each other...ehhem i meant if they are getting intimate

lol
turtlehannah96 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Oh my god I LOVED your story! it was beautifully written and the way you protrayed ayel really touched me. Just wanted to let you know :3