Reviews for Can Make a Good Man Turn Bad
FollowThisRhythm chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh, this was just heartbreaking. Gorgeous, of course, and as you should know, but shatteringly sad.

That said, I really, really liked the writing in here. It was all so lovely and emotive and -raw- and disjointed, but in a REALLY GOOD way that was able further bring across the almost out-of-control desperation and the -love- and the despair that was just crashing throughout this whole piece. I generally tend to stay away from fics such as these (with Teddy/Lily/Lysander because I ship LL and LL equally and it just makes me feel absolutely -miserable- when one of them can't get their happy ending), but the summary just caught my attention, plus I recognized your penname from Ellie's favourites, so. :) And, of course, your terrific story and bright, descriptive style have each made me glad to have done so!

Oh, and also: The characters. They are fantastic. This is a relatively short piece, but even so I was still able to get a feel for them. Even if it's just the barest of inklings, enough to leave you wondering and thinking and wanting to know more about them and the entire situation and of who they are, I could still identify them as individuals rather than as a few names with fictional faces manipulated to fit into an idea. You know what I mean? Aha. It was just really good, and my attention was ensnared from the first line to the last.

Anyway, I just think that this is a super wonderful story, and that you should be VERY happy with it, and I want to thank you for not only writing this but for publishing it as well - I've thoroughly enjoyed it!

x
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is so sad, and soso beautiful. I'm so jealous of your talent :( wanna swap? :D
jaguar1223 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
*thumbs up* I'm gonna stop reviewing because they'll all say the same thing.

Sorry. One day they will all be reviewed, but not when my mind's mush.
Bringg Mee Flowerss chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
oh my god. im in pieces right now, im just so heartbroken!

this is officially one of my ALLTIMEFAVORITE stories

those first opening paragraphs were just amazing, and i felt the air literally rush out from my lungs.

and those stolen kisses? beautiful!

amazing job!

simple amazing.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love the style of this - simple yet so, so meaningful :) It's tragic but it's beautiful and it's so them that I just... I just love it, really.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Awwwww, you make me so happy!

I need to get back to writing.. :(
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nice piece, very tragic. Keep writing
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love 3 It's just a bit annoying with all the swear words, but that's just me.