Reviews for Secrets
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
God you kill me again with this fic... I gonna run out of compliments soon if you still write like that LOL

AWESOME AGAIN!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
"...fears that in the end he will be forced to make a choice; between who he is, and the people he loves." So very Cal! I think you hit the nail on the head.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Such excellent angst. I love the premise here of them both keeping secrets in order to protect themselves and each other. Heart-wrenching backstory you've created for Gillian: so sad. This was brilliant. So glad I finally got to read it!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Hahaha "She likes Mexican food best; he prefers Chinese"

Such a great story. I don't know how you manage it but you always come up with brilliant ~in character~ fics!

Oh and so not "mediocre" btw! I would say excellent in fact.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I loved that you wrote that she prefers Mexican while he prefers Chinese! I freaking love that interview! Really great angsty story! Thanks!

oh, and hey look! it's a review! :D
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
wow! :)
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
LOVE. There's so wonderfulness here. I love the parallelism and the way they go back and forth, a matched pair, balancing their secrets and knowledges, and I can't decide if I'm succumbing to the angst or glowing with heartwarming.

It fits so beautifully everything we know about them, and I love how the unnamedness fits with the secret theme.

WINWINWIN
nikkidog chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Excellent - I'm guessing you got the favorite food off the Fox 40 interview - nice!
wellwritten chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Loved it! Excellent job!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Loved this story! Loved the back-and-forth aspect of the piece. Very insightful and very interesting. ] I'm so glad you posted this!
ChocoLover1331 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh I love it bb! The angst and the "everyone has secrets", just perfect! I really needed a fic, thank you :D