Reviews for The Talk
DemeRain chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Draco decided not to be a prat. Yay! Thanks for sharing.
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I loved the "talk" xD the part about silencing spells
Fluteorwrite chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
The awkwardness! Oh, the awkwardness! xD
I really liked that, it was fun to read :3
dietcocacola101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love how you portrayed both Draco and Scorpius perfectly in this scene. You made Draco react exactly how I imagined he would react to his son telling him something like that. This whole fic was funny and cute and I loved it. BRAVO!
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Draco giving Scorpius the talk: Priceless! :D
thefairytalefreak chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So great...I love it! Draco is so nice in this!
Aldastan chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I want a sequel describing the details 0f exactly what happened in the bedroom that night! ;D
At least, write a M rated one shot or something, please? -puppy eyes- :3

P.S. I love your 'feminine' Albus. xD
Dale33 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I loved this! You should write the story of the "hormone-filled" game of Truth or Dare(unless you already have), that would be fun to read too.
Bicky Monster chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I thought this was actually very charming and sweet. Scorpius' nerves were believable.

Cute little one shot, good job.
idaana chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
this was really funny but i rather rose and scorpius
Aberdeen.Weasley chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awkward, yet funny at the same time. Loved it :3
OnceUponAMidnight chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This one was a new teddy bear, but they are cool too. I like your Draco/Scorpius relationship. Keep writing. E.A.P.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I read one of your other stories and now can't stop reading them all! I thought this was really cute and well written :D
VaVaVoom chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Brilliant, so funny and really good story line, loved it when Draco said 'change everything I said about girls to boys...' :)
hurrrrrrrp chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hah; this is exactly how the talk went down with my dad xD

y'know, minus the silencing spells bit. and my boyfriend walked in only slightly later and I had to endure the whole speech.