Reviews for We're Shoving Right Off
Whyhow chapter 1 . 4/20
I've read several fics where Mai gets captured/kidnapped, and there's only one logical way that they can end. They're still funny, though, as long as they're well written.
mj-hedwig13 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Ahhh I know it's been so long, but please continue!
oO-Artemis-Oo chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Hmmm... good story.

I copied and pasted the 'You have my permission to run, Corporal. Use it.' part onto a running list I keep of funny quotes.

We can has update?

*Insert puppy eyes*
Potkanka chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Save Mai from the pirates or the pirates from Mai? That's the question...

It's kind of... nice how's Zuko raging because of the kidnapping. The pirates are pretty much screwed, whether it be by the hand of the Fire Lord or the Fire Lady. :D
SweetestSong23 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Hi, Blue! This is a really nice story. I don't think I can see any plot-holes yet, but I'm kinda new, so I'm not sure. I really like the fact that you told how Zuko was yelling about how he hates those pirates but didn't have him really yelling. You are a great author and I would apreciate it if you could update this as soon as you can get to it. It's a great story, and I can't find any plot-holes or anything.
Somariel chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
What happened to this story. It's awesome. I'd love it if you continued it.
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
I like a well-written Maiko, particularly with a dash of humor in it. (But then, nearly everythng's better with a dash of humor!) Here's hoping you decide to continue this someday!
DamagedCargo chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I REALLY REALLY REALLY like this story! Please update soon! I want to read more!
inverted.typo chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Will you hurry up and add more chapters? This story is so much fun to read!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Wow. Well, you need to keep writing to make up for the short chapter.
kimjuni2 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Ahh i love it, great job!
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
So I have to say what really got me to read your story was the summery where it said something about the pirates having to survive Mai. That promises to be not only entertaining but in-character as well. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
jsin52mlucy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
plez plez plez wirte more. i love ur story.
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Ahh i love it, can't wait till more :D great job
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hi again! I seem to have a thing for reviewing all your stories. Oh well. :D

You should update, this isn't long enough. Yes, that is hypocrisy. I don't care.