Reviews for The Git Chronicles
so good! thank you for this lovely story3
LadyL13 chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Is there going to be other chapters?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2015
The Grey's Anatomy reference made me have so many feels! I literally screamed. My parents are yet again questioning my sanity...
kate langdon chapter 20 . 2/8/2015
That was amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2015
this was a really cute story, i did find the story a little hard to follow, because obviously english is not your first language. but the story idea was good.
potterhead chapter 20 . 1/15/2015
OMG this is awesome.
In all honesty, you should write a book with this story. It's funny, well-written and exiting. I loves every second. Thank you for that wonderful story.
midnightbluesiren chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Update it dear snowflake
WillmShakspere chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
I love it.
Plucie chapter 19 . 6/15/2014
I'm so glad this exists
AmberBrightEyes chapter 19 . 4/8/2014
Soooo glad you updated! I love this story, its hilarious. Yay for Lily and Scor!
pheonixx chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
pheonixx chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
thats pretty great ..lovd this chapter ..hoping ,wishing and waiting for the next chapter ..
i would like to request one thing too..please ever abandon this story ,ever most of the writers do ,,they write good plots and just abandon like nothing ,,cos theyr bored or fed up vil lose the reviewers ,,this is really a gooood story please continue ..and update are doing a good work
pheonixx chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
wow ended up perfectly ..i've been waiting for this moment ..
hatts of your work..
keep on writting
Bucky5 chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
Finally! The kiss! Thank you
wisegirl1800 chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Oh, I really, really, really love this story! I'm really sad 'cause it looks like you've abandoned it. Could you please, please, please, pick this story back up again. It fabulous and so funny and I really want you to update soon! I hope Lily doesn't say yes the hufflepuff (I can't even be bothered to remember his name). Yeah, but I love this story and it's really well written and I hope you'll consider updating it again!