Reviews for The Git Chronicles
AmberBrightEyes chapter 19 . 4/8
Soooo glad you updated! I love this story, its hilarious. Yay for Lily and Scor!
pheonixx chapter 18 . 4/4
awesome
pheonixx chapter 19 . 4/4
thats pretty great ..lovd this chapter ..hoping ,wishing and waiting for the next chapter ..
i would like to request one thing too..please ever abandon this story ,ever ..like most of the writers do ,,they write good plots and just abandon like nothing ,,cos theyr bored or fed up ..it vil lose the reviewers ,,this is really a gooood story please continue ..and update ..you are doing a good work
pheonixx chapter 15 . 4/4
wow ..it ended up perfectly ..i've been waiting for this moment ..
hatts of your work..
keep on writting
Bucky5 chapter 19 . 3/29
Finally! The kiss! Thank you
wisegirl1800 chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Oh, I really, really, really love this story! I'm really sad 'cause it looks like you've abandoned it. Could you please, please, please, pick this story back up again. It fabulous and so funny and I really want you to update soon! I hope Lily doesn't say yes the hufflepuff (I can't even be bothered to remember his name). Yeah, but I love this story and it's really well written and I hope you'll consider updating it again!
Sugar-pulm fairie chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Pls update soon. I wanna know what happens...
LilyPotter217 chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
Please make Scorpius kiss Lily! And please try to update the next chapter soon...

It's a good story but I think you should rate it M. It has a bit of adult parts and is too much for some people...
KashmereBeauty chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Great update :)
Bucky5 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Wow, thanks for the update! I cant wait for when they finally get together.
Cata.pfr chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
I can't believe it! This story is so cool and now I realise that you haven't update, and probably you never will! Why, Why Why! Now I'll never get to know how they got together!
AmberBrightEyes chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
This story is fantastic. Its hilarious, the characters are utterly unique and flawed and lifelike and I laughed the whole way through. Please continue with it!
Fannie Pusford chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I know I said I go to bed at eight but its a special occasion my grandfather's birthday. I don't like the terms "shag like rabbits " it's not needed I hope your mother knows what you write. It wasn't a bad story but the sexual activity and sexual intercourse no I don't like people flirting in stories. You should try books like the dork diarys and Getty feather and books by Enid blyton
Random Stalker chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
Really good! Update?
Bucky5 chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
Thank you for updating! I hope the next chapter comes soon and that they finally get together or at least closer